• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interesting books on LHP, Satanism, etc ?

Deidre

Because I'm exploring this belief system, I thought I'd purchase a book for my kindle app. I've only just begun reading this, but it's hard to put down. For the first time in maybe ever, I'm finding that having one's own voice is not sinful and not arrogant. It's human. And this author explains the LHP and how to manifest your best Self. How to live your life as your best Self. Even if you're not interested whatsoever in exploring Satanism, etc you will find this book incredibly helpful. I applied some of the affirmations throughout my day, and I felt empowered, and really moved.

https://www.amazon.com/Luciferian-Order-Know-Dare-Silent-ebook/dp/B00AWJZ72K

if you have any suggestions for me, to further my ''studies'' here, I'd appreciate them. :)

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Because I'm exploring this belief system, I thought I'd purchase a book for my kindle app. I've only just begun reading this, but it's hard to put down. For the first time in maybe ever, I'm finding that having one's own voice is not sinful and not arrogant. It's human. And this author explains the LHP and how to manifest your best Self. How to live your life as your best Self. Even if you're not interested whatsoever in exploring Satanism, etc you will find this book incredibly helpful. I applied some of the affirmations throughout my day, and I felt empowered, and really moved.

if you have any suggestions for me, to further my ''studies'' here, I'd appreciate them. :)

I guess we'd have to quantify what parts you are most interested in first...

1) Practical
2) Philosophical / Spiritual
3) Academic / Historical
4) LHP Occult

I did recommend what I feel are the best three books though, the Don Webb Book (Uncle.. :D) is very, very, through - and it's probably out of print given Runa-Raven Press is non-existent and any copies hanging on Amazon are probably the last. (This was the company owned by Stephen Flowers, another big cheese in the Temple of Set..) Again, my recommendations are in the context of someone new... There is plenty to read, but you sort of need the basics for any of the rest to mean anything. Don't try to run before you can crawl.. Take the time to build the scaffolding so you can approach the breadth of the subject in a structured way... A good teacher never gives their students too much to chew on. :D

Deidre

I guess we'd have to quantify what parts you are most interested in first...

1) Practical
2) Philosophical / Spiritual
3) Academic / Historical
4) LHP Occult

I did recommend what I feel are the best three books though, the Don Webb Book (Uncle.. :D) is very, very, through - and it's probably out of print given Runa-Raven Press is non-existent and any copies hanging on Amazon are probably the last. (This was the company owned by Stephen Flowers, another big cheese in the Temple of Set..) Again, my recommendations are in the context of someone new... There is plenty to read, but you sort of need the basics for any of the rest to mean anything. Don't try to run before you can crawl.. Take the time to build the scaffolding so you can approach the breadth of the subject in a structured way... A good teacher never gives their students too much to chew on. :D
This is why I like the Lucian Black book I picked up, because it's really basic. I love it so far.

And I'm most interested in #1 and #2, above.

Thanks for the recommendations :)

Read all of Anton Laveys books first start with The Satanic Bible.
Then read Michael W Ford books my favourite Left hand path book is
Luciferian Witchcraft by Michael W. Ford.
This is a good place to start.
I have a massive Library on Left hand path books.

Attachments

• zzz1.jpg
    zzz1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
  • church of lucifer1.jpg
    church of lucifer1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Luciferian Apotheca1.png
    Luciferian Apotheca1.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 0
  • satan1.jpg
    satan1.jpg