• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intelligent design or Stupid design?

challupa

Yes he did say that in the video. However, he does not support ID and has pretty good supporting science to back up why imo. So yes he is a believing christian and a good scientist. I quite enjoyed his talk because it answered some questions I had too.

Women_Of_Reason

Mystery Lover
Yes he did say that in the video. However, he does not support ID and has pretty good supporting science to back up why imo. So yes he is a believing christian and a good scientist. I quite enjoyed his talk because it answered some questions I had too.

Of course that he does not support ID, he is a good scientist.

challupa

Yes, I couldn't care less about his religion. I am not of any religion either, I just enjoy good science. It fascinates me all things we have learned. It is truly an amazing universe we live in.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I've often wondered why humans see beauty in landscapes etc, its obvious why we do in other people but it seems pointless in our surroundings.

The one reason I can think of is that, perhaps, we find orderly and clean looking things more attractive than messy and dirty as an instinctive safeguard against exposing ourselves to disease, such as from a rotting corpse or faeces.

Thing is, though, the disorderly and dirty can be seen as beautiful as well.