• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In contact with some ETs

When he claims it would be obvious that they are here for one. What if they wanted secrecy? He completely rules that out(or fails to even think of that).

If they are conversing with humans that throws out the idea of secrecy, especially as you seem to be displaying it over the net :D
Personally I feel that the statement is a 're-route' to a fallacy based on lack of knowledge on the subject...

He also seems to think they would be for plundering resources like we are. Advanced ETs have more than enough resources for anything they want to do.

Now it seems as if you are being limited in your thinking. The three races that you speak of are not representative of the entire universal populace. Just because they have advanced intelligence does not exalt them from the physical restrictions of the material world.(The spiritual plane does not apply here as not all advanced races would be able to manipulate it, otherwise the reasoning for it requires even more limited thinking). Who is to say that there aren't species out there that have used up thier resources to create interstellar travel and need to 'refuel' at times lol. Barbaric as it may be, the possability still exists as not all races would develop the same as others technologically, that thought process is too naive.

They dont use oil or very finite resources to power their ships. lol

That YOU know of... lawlz

Nowhere does he mention possible enlightened races.

Not explicitly, but it is implied. That is what the whole artical was about. Lack of knowledge of a race is the only reason that he threw them out as possabilities. If he didn't acknowlege enlightened races then he wouldn't even be warning that they may be hostile :areyoucra

Nowhere does he mention pure evil races(such as reptiles).

Once again, he does imply the possability. Hence the warning that they may plunder for resources, or enslave, or annihilate.

They were too marred with garbage for that.

That is only a matter of personal opinion, as many will find our posts marred with so called garbage.

He seems to only relate them to us. As they are ALIENS, some are quite different than us.

Hawking fully acknowledges that they would be VERY different from us, both in form and thinking. Also, as a counter arguement I have read nothing in your posts that doesn't relate the greys, nordics, or reptillians to ideas or traits found on earth...

The nordics way of explaining his intelligence about ETs is "hes naive". and they also say his thought on the issue were mind controlled into action.

Just as theirs may have been :D you have no way of knowing that they are not being controlled by a more dominant race.

I do wonder what he wrote about them that didnt get media attention. It was said he was feverishly changing his itinerary prior to releasing it.

This also peaks my interest, as his speech takes a long time to be produced coherently due to his illness, there could have been insights that he may have been wishing to share but was unable to.

I provided plenty.

None of that is actual 'evidence'. In fact it is lacking thereof.

YOu say the mexican governments disclosure of UFOs was debunked, WHICH IT WASNT.

It wasn't bunked either...

What about the UFO the size of 2 aircraft carriers circling a 747? Let me guess, you buy the kneejerk debunkers theory that it was JUPITER. lol@that

If the reports are true, I personally feel it could have been military in origin. Just like rosewell, people are sticking their noses into things that are MEANT to be hidden from the public as every nation has enemies that would like to know what is going on technologically; and by poking into it you are threatening nation security.

Sorry if I sound like a troll, but I feel very passionate about this topic and feel that you are making a play at legitimate phenomenon.

However I'm schitzo so who am I to judge :D

EDIT: Also I'm tired of UFOlogists refering to these things as UFO's as they are being identified by the ET community. By calling them UFO's that secures that they don't know what they are and are speculating on evidence that has been blown out of logical proportion...

Last edited:

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
Honestly, you would not be the first person to do so. But I don't think you're making it up. I think you truly believe it. I believe you are having delusions (I do not mean that as offensive).

So you admit you are closed minded on the subject?

No you haven't. I've provided logical explanations to the event. There are countless professionals who have shown why they were not aliens. Also, not everyone who saw those UFOs even agree, and some even state that they are not UFOs.

Did you miss my big post about evidence that ETs are here? WHere does anyone in the disclosure project admit "UFOs are not UFOs". You mean of ET origin?

Its quite clear you are not open minded. You also fail to give me references of the things you claim as if your opinion on the matter was enough evidence. Go through my post one by one and debunk it(the ET evidence post). I doubt you will.. Because you CANT.

I believe aliens exist. However I do not believe in a global conspiracy that is trying to hide that aliens have visited us, and are trying to dupe us. And the last thing you've said, about 9/11, shows that there is no reason to continue with you. I hope you will eventually look for some help, especially before you hurt someone. I'm done.

Well the wool has been pulled over your eyes successfully then.

Some more quotes:

Nobutaka Machimura - (Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary) - "UFOs do exist and aliens have visited the Earth. Certain identified flying objects or UFOs from outer space have visited Earth. The Government position on this is that the Government has no strategy regarding UFO sightings. It is possible that the mysterious drawings and designs of Nazca, Peru have alien origins."

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists” –J. Edgar Hoover
I believe you fall under this catagory^^

"I can assure you that, given they exist, these flying saucers are made by no power on this Earth."
-President Harry S. Truman, 4 April 1950, at a press conference.

"We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."
-J. Edgar Hoover

"I certainly believe in aliens in space, and that they are indeed visiting our planet. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities."
-Senator Barry Goldwater (1965)

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
-President Richard M. Nixon

"It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the Moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky.
"
-President Jimmy Carter

"I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like
that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."
-President Ronald Reagen (Describing his 1974 UFO encounter to veteran newsman Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal.)

"The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously."
-Mikhail Gorbachev

"The UFO phenomenon being reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious"
-General Nathan Twining Chairman, Joint chiefs of staff, 1955-1958

"For thirty years, I've held that image in my mind. What I saw was a circular object that looked like two pie plates put on top of each other with a golf ball on top. It was a classic flying saucer,and it shot a beam of something at our warhead"
-U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Robert M. Jacobs

"I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth."
-Colonel L. Gordon Cooper (Mercury 9,Gemini-5 Astronaut)

"After the plane from Roswell arrived with the material I asked the base commander to personally transport it in a B-26 to Major General McMullen in Washington DC. The entire operation was conducted under strictest secrecy. The weather balloon explanation for the material was a cover story to divert the attention of the press".
-Brigadier General Thomas Dubose
Commanding Officer of Wright Patterson Air Force Base
Affadavit 09/16/01

You are the type of person who buys their BS about weather balloons and such arent you.. lol

"I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."
-Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973)

"Blue Book was now under direct orders to debunk...I remember the conversations around the conference table in which it was suggested that Walt Disney or some other educational cartoon producer be enlisted in the debunking process".
-Dr. J Allen Hyneck
Scientific Consultant to Blue Book

The cover up obviously exists. The question I ask, is are you willing to consider wht you believed not happening? Or are you stubborn like I assume you will be.

"We have contact with alien cultures."
-Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!"
-Charles J. Camarda(Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."
-Professor Stephen Hawking

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."
-Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems

"UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."
-Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA)

How the CIA Views the UFO Phenomenon, Second Look, Vol. 1, No. 7, Washington, D.C. (5/1979) -- "We have, indeed, been contacted -- perhaps even visited -- by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public." -Former Special assistant to the executive director os the CIA Victor Marchetti

I'm sure all these are debunked too in your eyes too huh? You are supremely ignorant if you think every UFO has been debunked. Also please give me a link showing the mexican air force UFO being debunked. And even if it was(although i highly doubt it), there are plenty others to reference. It happens ALL THE TIME. And will continue to happen as I'm told they are prepping people for first contact.

I still find it ironic that you require evidence and proof of their debunking when you are quoting 'claims' by other individuals in relation to the subject with out any procurred evidence(and no, a blog does not constitute as evidence as it is a document of opinions and offers no valid physical proof as the scientific community would be all over it if there were). It seems you too have had the perverbial wool pulled over your eyes and are sheepishly following the claims of others.

I say we squash this whole thing as there can be NO proof given on either side of the coin that would legitimately show the existance NOR the non-existance of ET's!

Last edited:

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
If they are conversing with humans that throws out the idea of secrecy, especially as you seem to be displaying it over the net :D
Personally I feel that the statement is a 're-route' to a fallacy based on lack of knowledge on the subject...

How does conversing with some, throw out the idea of secrecy? I can have a secret from some, and tell others. Are you saying its not being secretive in that case?.......

Now it seems as if you are being limited in your thinking. The three races that you speak of are not representative of the entire universal populace. Just because they have advanced intelligence does not exalt them from the physical restrictions of the material world.(The spiritual plane does not apply here as not all advanced races would be able to manipulate it, otherwise the reasoning for it requires even more limited thinking). Who is to say that there aren't species out there that have used up thier resources to create interstellar travel and need to 'refuel' at times lol. Barbaric as it may be, the possability still exists as not all races would develop the same as others technologically, that thought process is too naive.
Interstellar travel uses resources that once you have, you dont run out of. A rocket thrusster isnt going to get you to superluminal speeds(pretty much required to justify going to other planets with life).

Every ET race that is here has the technology to not need to conquer for resources.. Period.

That YOU know of... lawlz
I know more about ETs than you do. Simple as that.

Not explicitly, but it is implied. That is what the whole artical was about. Lack of knowledge of a race is the only reason that he threw them out as possabilities. If he didn't acknowlege enlightened races then he wouldn't even be warning that they may be hostile :areyoucra
How does he imply there are enlightened races out there?

Once again, he does imply the possability. Hence the warning that they may plunder for resources, or enslave, or annihilate.
Humans are not evil as a race. I mean races that are fully evil, every one of them(reference draco reptilians).

That is only a matter of personal opinion, as many will find our posts marred with so called garbage.
As I am entitled to. You think you are revealing something to me I didnt know?

Hawking fully acknowledges that they would be VERY different from us, both in form and thinking. Also, as a counter arguement I have read nothing in your posts that doesn't relate the greys, nordics, or reptillians to ideas or traits found on earth...
When does he say they could be very different than us? He seems to be pretty set on saying 'dont talk to them', and they are out for our resources like halliburton in iraq. lol
Just as theirs may have been :D you have no way of knowing that they are not being controlled by a more dominant race.
Controlled? Doubtful. They are given advice by their AI, and i imagine more advanced races. But they are not controlled by a more advanced race they say. And I trust that more than your shot in the dark theory.

Last edited:

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
I still find it ironic that you require evidence and proof of their debunking when you are quoting 'claims' by other individuals in relation to the subject with out any procurred evidence(and no, a blog does not constitute as evidence as it is a document of opinions and offers no valid physical proof as the scientific community would be all over it if there were). It seems you too have had the perverbial wool pulled over your eyes and are sheepishly following the claims of others.

I say we squash this whole thing as there can be NO proof given on either side of the coin that would legitimately show the existance NOR the non-existance of ET's!

There actually is a massive amount of evidence ETs are here. Why do you find it ironic I would want proof they have been debunked when such as been claimed? It it was debunked proof shouldnt be hard to find as there are plenty of people who want nothing more than to debunk the possibility ETs are here intheir own, and others minds.

And a blog is evidence, just ot substantial evidence. They are not my words, they are just channeled through me in my own traits and wording. The originality or intelligence provided therein is evidence I am in contact.

And how has the wool been pulled over my eyes? I think you are just opposing me out of stubbornness. You dont seem to make good points, you just want to oppose me. Are you really a satanist? lol. would explain a lot.

Last edited:

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
Lol so why bring it up :slap:

Do you really need me to tell you? Do y ou really lack critical thinking that much? It was correlated to another case similar to it. Plus I think more people should know the anomalies of 9-11... Look it up yourself, many alleged hijackers were later found to be alive. The only comment the FBI gave was "identity theft has not been ruled out". Yet they didnt change their list....

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
Hello everyone.

I have been in contact with various ETs for a couple years now. I have had interactions with ETs called 'the Nordics'. They are benevolent and friendly. And have given me a lot of nice experiences. My main ET contact is the nordics, and their computer AI. I can talk with their onship AI whenever I want telepathically via a device implanted near(in another dimension) or in my brain.

Another ET I have encountered telepathically, is reptilian. They are evil, and blood thirsty. They are behind a lot of the worst stuff on the planet. They are behind the infidel concepts in the quran(another being is lesser), and the saviorship model in christianity(someone else will do it).

Another ET I have encountered is the greys. They are evil, and perverted. They are basically demons in my eyes. Along with the reptilians the greys have created aids and stds. And also engineered(with reptilians, if not fully reptilian)fleas, scabies, and ticks to name a few.

I have also encountered another grey ET, which was a polar opposite of the reptilian affiliated greys. He was very cheery and high energy, and very moral and righteous in his actions and beliefs.

Another ET I have encountered in a computer simulation of such. Was a blue skinned race from andromeda. They were very nice, and I enjoyed them.

They have taught me to be unbiased, and be able to look at something with an unbiased point of view. They try to get me to stop smoking often.

I have seen some of their philosophies on world leadership. I believe they would be great world leaders(the nordics).

They have also done many awesome things in my mind to music. They have flirted with the idea of me going to a nueroscientist and having them monitor my brainwaves while ETs manipulate my mind to music like that have done os many times for me.

One thing they taught me at a young age, i used to look at the stars and wonder what alien planets were like. They seeded me with the thought "you are on one!(alien planet)". So I got interested in the happenings of this planet at that point.

Anyway, theres a lot more I could say but I will leave it at that so I don't write a book. Dont flame me too hard plz. I heard it all.

"Go to a doctor"
no thx i dont need crazy drugs

"you might be schitso"
already been over if I am or not. The ETs are too advanced for it to be just my own mind. They do stuff to my body every single day. And have many forms of communication. Concept, emotion, energy, language of course..

"what are you selling"
nothing. I am working on a website though. My music will be free. and it will have no ads.

"ETs ARE DEMONS MISLEADING YOU"
Been down that road. Its tiring. ETs are not all demons. It depends on what you 'in reality' think a demon is. I agree some may be classified as demons. The good ones, simply are not demons. They are more like angels :D

"Its Satan tricking you"
I think I would be able to identify satan instead of various ETs. Maybe I'm wrong.

Could you ask the nice ones to pay me a visit? :D I am open-minded, but you know...seeing is believing. I have encountered a little red one about the size of a 10 year old child, which literally jumped right on top of me on my bed. I don't know if that was an "alien" perse, more likely an astral creature, kinda like the way they describe an incubus/sucubus actually.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
Could you ask the nice ones to pay me a visit? :D I am open-minded, but you know...seeing is believing. I have encountered a little red one about the size of a 10 year old child, which literally jumped right on top of me on my bed. I don't know if that was an "alien" perse, more likely an astral creature, kinda like the way they describe an incubus/sucubus actually.

They have to go through many processes to contact someone. Actions have reactions and negative ETs demand that they are involved in contact situations often. Many many people have asked me to have them contact them. They wish they could but at this time they are not able to do anything that was not already part of their plan.

And im glad you have an open mind. Not everyone can say that truthfully(although they will claim such).

How does comversing with some, throw out the idea of secrecy? I can have a secret from some, and tell others. Are you saying its not being secretive in that case?.......

Yes because if they wanted secrecy then they wouldn't continue to converse with people slapping them in the face by revealing them, lol.

Interstellar travel uses resources that once you have, you dont run out of. A rocket thrusster isnt going to get you to superluminal speeds(pretty much required to justify going to other planets with life).

I highly doubt you know anything about interstellar travel.

Every ET race that is here has the technology to not need to conquer for resources.. Period.

Case in point; every ET race HERE. You are failing to mention any of the other possible races :D

I know more about ETs than you do. Simple as that.

Can you back this statement up? NO. You don't know me, you will never know me, and you wouldn't want to know me so how can you judge my knowledge of ET's off of a few posts? I think somebody is just tired of having people trying to contradict him and is making presumptuous statements as a retort. It's okay though, I understand. So childish is that statement that I actually take pleasure in seeing it. Looks like you lost your composure on that on. Like I said though, it's ok. It's hard to keep ones composure in the face of an equal.

How does he imply there are enlightened races out there?

By stating that there could be sentient beings capable of interstellar travel of course, how could you miss that one?

Humans are not evil as a race. I mean races that are fully evil, every one of them(reference draco reptilians).

Never said they were friend, so don't put word in my mouth(however they did taste very nick, kind of like a summer salad :))

As I am entitled to. You think you are revealing something to me I didnt know?

Lol once again with the putting of words in mouths that hath not said them :)

When does he say they could be very different than us? He seems to be pretty set on saying 'dont talk to them', and they are out for our resources like halliburton in iraq. lol

He says it in almost EVERY documentary he is involved in that has to do with ET's...
On a lighter note, I actually see the comedy in this one though. I like it. The reference to halliburton that is lol(no sarcasm, I really do like this one :D)

Controlled? Doubtful. They are given advice by their AI, and i imagine more advanced races. But they are not controlled by a more advanced race they say. And I trust that more than your shot in the dark theory.

Yeah, but you are still taking their word for it which is making it a biased opinion. I am not knocking the idea that you converse with them. I honestly believe that ET's may converse with people, I mean why not, but you still have to realize that they are more intelligent and could be manipulation you as well. I noticed that you called the other guy that was posting close minded for not opening up to the possability of what you were saying; well now I'm bringing the hipocrasy of the statement to your attention by pointing out that you are being close minded to whether or not they are being controlled as they say Hawking is.

:D
I am however enjoying this discussion very much, and want to apologize once again if it seems as if I am being critical(which of course I am, but only in return to your attitude, I mean no harm by it; if it is imposing on you in any negative way though let me know and I will suffice to a more civilized discussion)

Do you really need me to tell you? Do y ou really lack critical thinking that much? It was correlated to another case similar to it. Plus I think more people should know the anomalies of 9-11... Look it up yourself, many alleged hijackers were later found to be alive. The only comment the FBI gave was "identity theft has not been ruled out". Yet they didnt change their list....

Lol it is unsubstantiated though.
And yes, I do lack critical thinking, as I am arguing about something that can't be proven nor disproven. You also show the same lack friend. I find it funny how you challenge my critical thinking skills when... eh, screw it

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
Yes because if they wanted secrecy then they wouldn't continue to converse with people slapping them in the face by revealing them, lol.

The nordics(my main contacts) do not want secrecy.

I highly doubt you know anything about interstellar travel.
Pretty obvious its not petroleum based as UFOs dont have burnoffs as far as I can tell. I know they have reached superluminal speeds, as is evident by how long it would take to get places if such was not achieved.

Case in point; every ET race HERE. You are failing to mention any of the other possible races :D
Point being they wouldnt be here if they had not achieved a certain amount of advanced technology. Im sure some other race wouldnt mind taking our oil out there, but they are limited to their solar system, as we are.

Can you back this statement up? NO. You don't know me, you will never know me, and you wouldn't want to know me so how can you judge my knowledge of ET's off of a few posts? I think somebody is just tired of having people trying to contradict him and is making presumptuous statements as a retort. It's okay though, I understand. So childish is that statement that I actually take pleasure in seeing it. Looks like you lost your composure on that on. Like I said though, it's ok. It's hard to keep ones composure in the face of an equal.
Its pretty obvious you dont know a lot about ETs to me based on you defending Stephen Hawkings views on them. He doesnt know the half of it.

By stating that there could be sentient beings capable of interstellar travel of course, how could you miss that one?
How does stating races are interstellar have anything to do with enlightenment? Where does he say we could possibly learn a lot from them spiritually as well as technologically? Where are inspiring open minded thoughts about ETs when it comes to him. He comes off as a fear monger to some. Many say hes a NWO puppet laying the foundation for their "FEAR ALIENS' card they will use when terrorism cant be used anymore. It was once russia and nukes, now its terrorism, it will eventually be ETs im told. Its a system devised to keep us in a fear based operating system and keep us from ascending into enlightenment. The type of stuff satan would do, not a caring power. They are using fear to take away freedoms, and increase the orwellian state of living. Granted I have agreed to constant surveiglance by the government as I think my situation pertains to their interests in one way or another. I wish they would contact me and bring me in to the FBI or something to question me. I doubt that will happen though as it would prove to my relatives something is going on, as some dont believe I am in contact with ETs.

Never said they were friend, so don't put word in my mouth(however they did taste very nick, kind of like a summer salad :))
You said we have all examples aready here that relate to greys dracos and nordics. We dont have available to the mainstream a race that is purely evil. There are no examples of such. Unless you count demons as such and most people dont consider demons a race(often anyway)...

Lol once again with the putting of words in mouths that hath not said them :)
Why tell me something I already know?

He says it in almost EVERY documentary he is involved in that has to do with ET's...
On a lighter note, I actually see the comedy in this one though. I like it. The reference to halliburton that is lol(no sarcasm, I really do like this one :D)
Than how is his idea of what aliens might be like in his recent documentary so naive and narrow minded relating them to us in the 1700s?

Yeah, but you are still taking their word for it which is making it a biased opinion. I am not knocking the idea that you converse with them. I honestly believe that ET's may converse with people, I mean why not, but you still have to realize that they are more intelligent and could be manipulation you as well. I noticed that you called the other guy that was posting close minded for not opening up to the possability of what you were saying; well now I'm bringing the hipocrasy of the statement to your attention by pointing out that you are being close minded to whether or not they are being controlled as they say Hawking is.
Dont be so open minded your brain falls out. I dont often like the statement but i think you are being so here in a timid way. They have lied to me before(or at least have been impersonated), but I take their word for it that they are not controlled by a superior race, and even if they were, they arent mind controlled like they claim hawking is. They can detect even the slightest of mind control, EVERY SINGLE TIME with their AI. So they would have to have agreed on such control(and be aware of such) for it to be existant.

Also, they do mind control me often. Most if not every single thought I have had for months were mind controlled into my mind. They make me attack people(pretty much every time ive done it), granted I might have done it anyway, as well as the thought usually has to be somewhat agreed upon by me. They can make you agree with something with mind control you wouldnt normally do but that serves as a firewall to stop them from being able to have me flip out on people etc. As that is too far from my character.

I am however enjoying this discussion very much, and want to apologize once again if it seems as if I am being critical(which of course I am, but only in return to your attitude, I mean no harm by it; if it is imposing on you in any negative way though let me know and I will suffice to a more civilized discussion)
Well you come off just as most people do when I claim contact, as a doubter and the energy I get from your posts is all over the place. Are you bi polar by chance? No offense. I hate being called schitso, so i can relate if it annoys you... Ist quite likely my mind is being messed with pertaining to your posts. I was percieving significant negative energy towards me. Maybe I will reread them now as my mind is more clear.

Last edited:
The nordics(my main contacts) do not want secrecy.

This I did not know, I was just under the assumption because of how you used it in your counter-post. Thank you for clearing it up for me :)

Pretty obvious its not petroleum based as UFOs dont have burnoffs as far as I can tell. I know they have reached superluminal speeds, as is evident by how long it would take to get places if such was not achieved.

I still like the idea of being able to bend space-time but I can't yet reach my conclusion it the idea of space-time was just made up lol. However I have tried to rack my brains over superluminal travel and arrived at a paradox(in my own head that is) if you would like for me to share....

Point being they wouldnt be here if they had not achieved a certain amount of advanced technology. Im sure some other race wouldnt mind taking our oil out there, but they are limited to their solar system, as we are.

I wasn't necessarily referring to oil, but that is true with the amount of energy produced with the combustion of oil they would have to be planetary sized ships to do so on such a crude fuel.

Its pretty obvious you dont know a lot about ETs to me based on you defendng Stephen Hawkings views on them. He doesnt know the half of it.

I still say that this is a matter of opinion as nobody trully knows what Hawking knows, he could have contacts of his own(unlikely as it is however). Also you can't judge my knowledge of ET's based on my defense of Hawking, as I naturally am inclined to like him due to his role in theoretical physics here on earth. If anybody is going to get us at least started in that direction(travel) I think it will be him and a select few others as many can't comprehent the physics involved.

How does stating races are interstellar have anything to do with enlightenment?

I guess it depends on your view of the term enlightenment. He is obviously referencing to an intelligent race(s), unless of course you look at it as them having inherited the technology and not have created it themselves; but that's not what Hawking was getting at.

You said we have all examples aready here that relate to greys dracos and nordics. We dont have available to the mainstream a race that is purely evil. There are no examples of such. Unless you count demons as such and most people dont consider demons a race(often anyway)...

Notice though that I DID state that we have ideas of such, making it an earthly concept. Sorry if I worded it in a strange way :sorry1:

Why tell me something I already know?

Just wanted to make sure you knew it :D(sarcasm? Just a bit, but all in good fun)

Than how is his idea of what aliens might be like in his recent documentary so naive and narrow minded relating them to us in the 1700s?

May you elaborate a bit further please, I don't quite understand the question(I know what you are asking but I don't know how you reached that question as I never stated that he was naive and narrow minded...)

Dont be so open minded your brain falls out.

I'm not, trust me. I'm only open to interpretation to a certain degree...

I dont often like the statement but i think you are being so here in a timid way. They have lied to me before(or at least have been impersonated), but I take their word for it that they are not controlled by a superior race, and even if they were, they arent mind controlled like they claim hawking is. They can detect even the slightest of mind control, EVERY SINGLE TIME with their AI. So they would have to have agreed on such control(and be aware of such) for it to be existant.

If you are reffering to AI as artificail intelligence, then as a programmer I can tell you that every system can be compromised, especially by a smarter person or in this case being, but if it's working for them so far then more power to them :D

Well you come off just as most people do when I claim contact, as a doubter and the energy I get from your posts is all over the place. Are you bi polar by chance? No offense. I hate being called schitso, so i can relate if it annoys you...

Eh, not bi-polar, just over rational. After posting I had time to slow down and realize the hostility of my posts. After that I made a forward effort to not let my own personal opinions get the best of me and to also look at it from not only my perspective, but to try and see it from yours also. That is probably why I came off bipolar. However it does run in my family just as schitzophrenia does; so maybe there are some underlying traits seeping out on my part lol :D

Last edited:

cynic2005

Sleep paralysis is often ET induced from what I understand. How do you explain the figures you saw? ETs are able to cause temporary paralysis, they have done it to me before "try to get up" I couldnt. They have also completey taken control of my body.

Sleep paralysis is a form of narcolepsy. I used to have sleep paralysis 5-10 times a night when I was a child (it was around the time I had also suffered from serious insomnia), up until age 18 maybe. After that I would only have one occasionally.

I never saw aliens, but I did see many other things. Often times what I had been dreaming about, I would see in front of me as I was paralyzed.
I learned at a young age to come out of sleep paralysis on command, instead of staying paralyzed. So when I did have an episode, it only lasted for a couple seconds to maybe a minute at most. I also learned how to avoid an episode entirely. I had discovered that they only come when I slept on my side or on my back. They did not occur when I slept on my stomach. In addition, fear and anxiety increases the episodes, and probably perpetuates the episodes if the episodes themselves cause anxiety and fear.

So, if this had been ETs all this time they have some really poor and annoying control technology.

Last edited:

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
Sleep paralysis is a form of narcolepsy. I used to have sleep paralysis 5-10 times a night when I was a child (it was around the time I had also suffered from serious insomnia), up until age 18 maybe. After that I would only have one occasionally.

I never saw aliens, but I did see many other things. Often times what I had been dreaming about, I would see in front of me as I was paralyzed.
I learned at a young age to come out of sleep paralysis on command, instead of staying paralyzed. So when I did have an episode, it only lasted for a couple seconds to maybe a minute at most. I also learned how to avoid an episode entirely. I had discovered that they only come when I slept on my side or on my back. They did not occur when I slept on my stomach. In addition, fear and anxiety increases the episodes, and probably perpetuates the episodes if the episodes themselves cause anxiety and fear.

So, if this had been ETs all this time they have some really poor and annoying control technology.

They have further told me about SP since I posted. They say its a natural occurrence typically(with some exceptions). And its used strategically to debunk abduction claims and some people buy it. People find marks on them after abductions etc. People who think its all sleep paralysis are in the dark to the truth.