• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In case anyone wanted to know

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Had trouble deciding whether this belonged here or in Site feedback.

As part of my research finding a work at home job or home business I downloaded a Google toolbar.

For anyone that does not have one I wanted to say YAY!!!!!!!!!!! the Religious Forums home Page ranks a 1(which is good, the lower the number the better the ranking) on Google for searches. :woohoo:

Just wanted to share that because I am extremely happy that our board has great opportunities for gaining new members through Google Search. :jiggy:

FBI

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
I will have to reread the information. I may have read it wrong. I want ot be sure I understand it the correct way. Thank you Rex.

Plus I was on wrong home page. ROFL That'll teach me.

I'm Still going to celebrate though.

FBI

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Wow, My last post should be a warning for everyone.

DO NOT READ FOR TOO MANY HOURS AT A TIME!!!!!!!! Or when you are overwhelmed with worry.

Thanks again, Rex. I just reread where I got the link for it from.

FBI

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Rex_Admin said:
Hehe.. No problem. And it only get's more complicated.. hehe
AWWW Man!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead3

Like I am not already bonkers enough:bonk:

Just kidding. It is definitely complicated and frustrating.

FBI

SoulTYPE

See the more people that link to RF, the better chance of it showing up higher in Google. Rex also used some quality key words, too.

At least RF doesn't force voting to trick us into supporting them :)

Hi No*S rofl