• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Improbably remaining

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
This is to announce that I'm also entering the probability-related thread sweepstakes, and no matter how improbable it may seem, I plan on remaining here on the forum.:eek:

That is all.:)

What's the probabilities facing you guys?

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Whose rude? I can hardly stand to be sitting with myself...:eek:
:oops:
When I was in grad school my lab did a lot of research on corn and worked with cooperators all over the state. We would go out just before harvest and spend all day digging up corn plants and washing soil from the roots. We used a rating system for root damage as a proxy to evaluate insecticidal activity for various treatments. So, we would spend all day doing this, end up covered in mud and filth and then drive back to campus. I was just leaving campus one night after returning from one of those trips. I had mud everywhere. Hair, face, clothing. I was tired from working 12 hours in a field and then driving 3 hours to get home. As I'm cruising through campus heading to my apartment, I ended up behind this pickup with about a half dozen college women in the back all wearing swimsuits. They saw me behind them and starting waving and dancing in the back of the truck. Then started flashing me. I'm sitting at this light at about 9:30 at night debating with myself about whether I should follow them or not. Then I just drove home.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
When I was in grad school my lab did a lot of research on corn and worked with cooperators all over the state. We would go out just before harvest and spend all day digging up corn plants and washing soil from the roots. We used a rating system for root damage as a proxy to evaluate insecticidal activity for various treatments. So, we would spend all day doing this, end up covered in mud and filth and then drive back to campus. I was just leaving campus one night after returning from one of those trips. I had mud everywhere. Hair, face, clothing. I was tired from working 12 hours in a field and then driving 3 hours to get home. As I'm cruising through campus heading to my apartment, I ended up behind this pickup with about a half dozen college women in the back all wearing swimsuits. They saw me behind them and starting waving and dancing in the back of the truck. Then started flashing me. I'm sitting at this light at about 9:30 at night debating with myself about whether I should follow them or not. Then I just drove home.
probably the wiser choice...