• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Immaculate conception of the blessed virgin Devils + serial killers...signs of authenticity!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
A woman I know , whose first name michelle means "who is like God", her last name means little John, used to tell me that she prays to Jeffry Dahmer for me.....some things actually caused me to contact her today....one was my EBT card vanishing....

So, first off, this is not against the forum mission, purpose, or promoting any of the horrible, unthinkable , hideous crimes against people, done by anyone mentioned here.

This is the religious principle of the prodigal son, where Christ says, "there is more rejoicing over one repentant sinner, than 99 righteous people who are holy, have no reason to repent."

The prodigal son who wasted a huge chunk of what his father and responsible brother worked hard on, spent it on prostitutes, alcohol, party, extra biblical sources say palm readers and occult stuff associated with Satan as well.

Yet the fated calf was not offered to the good responsible son, neither was the finest robe, the finest ring placed on his finger. Jesus said the Father offers those rewards to those who were most lost, most dead, then become alive.

Besides, I'm not talking about Jeff Dahmer the sociopath. I'm talking about a dream I had, where He was reborn, a freeman, looked like a movie star, and he was called "Lionel", not Jeff, which means "little Lion". I knew his Dad was named Lionel, but I found out that is his middle name, when I googled it this morning.

Then I saw this on the ground:
1685753284151.png

That's crazy, he was driving a motorcycle in the dream, and saying "Jesus built my Harley, it's a love affair, mainly my Harley hot wheels and Jesus"....
Harley was the bride of Joker, Rachel the bride of batman, but Rachel Scott and Meadow, had so much in common, so many links to JFK, and Meadow being the meaning of Leah, in the etymology of Harley, with Hare (her Chinese zodiac), and Meadow dressed up with her Dad as part of the batman family....I wondered if Joker was the son of Rachel...

But I believed the dead Kennedys had a headquarters on Mars, that kneels to Venus, the only planet with a female Goddess , or female name, that as sun, moon, stars knelt before Joseph...Pharaoh considered God, placed Joseph in control of his household, possessions, food, finances, resources, kingdom....Joseph accomplished that by being a slave to the right Pagan Deity, and not fighting other Gods, but trying to eliminate jealousy, establish peace, get all gods, entities, and people working together...

Kennedy's Father was Joseph, and Kennedy put insane quantities of money into the Apollo program, preferring his family and him starve, if it means beating communists to the moon (which he loved as a werewolf. Saint Francis of Assisi used to ring bells and wake everyone up to look at how gorgeous sister moon is....when a werewolf has technology to beat his enemies to the moon, (at least by putting his flag on her first), he values it more than his life or life of other homosapiens. Only I understand....

But I went to the dumpster...I saw a chair....I knew it was special, not sure why....I saw something, no way it was coincidence...
1685753999983.png

Definitely a Kennedy sign, since he began the Apollo program....

Coat of Arms & Family Crests Store

Dahmer Coat of Arms / Dahmer Family Crest​

This German surname of DAHMAN was of the locational group of surnames meaning 'one who came from DAHME' (dam) the name of several places in Germany. It was also a baptismal name meaning 'the son of DAHM' a pet form of Adam. This name was originally from the Hebrew personal name ADAM, which was borne according to Genesis, by the first man. It is of uncertain etymolology, and often said to be from the Hebrew ADAMA (earth). The Greek legend that Zeus fashioned the first human beings from earth. It was very popular as a given name throughout Europe during the Middle Ages. Surnames are divided into four categories, from occupations, nicknames, baptismal and locational. All the main types of these are found in German-speaking areas, and names derived from occupations and from nicknames are particularly common. A number of these are Jewish. Patronymic surnames are derived from vernacular Germanic given names, often honouring Christian saints. Regional and ethnic names are also common. The German preposition 'von (from) or 'of', used with habitation names, is taken as a mark of aristocracy, and usually denoted proprietorship of the village or estate from where they came. Some members of the nobility affected the form VON UND ZU with their titles. In eastern Germany there was a heavy influence both from and on neighbouring Slavonic languages. Many Prussian surnames are of Slavonic origin. The word Heraldry is derived from the German HEER, (a host, an army) and HELD, (champion): the term BLASON, by which the science is denoted in French, English, Italian and German, has most probably its origin in the German word 'BLAZEN' (to blow the horn). Whenever a new knight appeared at a Tournament, the herald sounded the trumpet, and as competitors attended with closed vizors, it was his duty to explain the bearing of the shield or coat-armour belonging to each. Thus, the knowledge of the various devices and symbols was called 'Heraldry'. The Germans transmitted the word to the French, and it reached England afterwards the Norman Conquest of 1066.

Lionel is a boy's name of Latin origin, meaning “little lion”. Inanna was always seen, or often, with lioness, or lions so much, it became symbolic of her , as well as the dove. She had the title of Jesus Christ before Abraham existed. When women were weavers, usually Dead before thirty from childbirth, it was believed they become archnids, dominant in the next life.
With spiders, I have never even heard of a larger male winning a fight during sex, with his wife.

My spiderman spiritulality is I find a Queen or a few, with hearts of gold, and I offer up everything I do, my sufferinhg, my stupidity, my failures, my humiliation, broken bones that never healed, mental illness, leprosy that allows me to understand and pity monsters that even a mother cannot love....but also the joys, it is all, everything, an offering to the Queen, eventually my death, like feeding my flesh and blood, as a male spider does to his bride on the wedding...

There are creatures , like the religious praying mantis, where the woman tries to smash her husbands head during sex. But the husband fights back, and often wins.

There is rarely a species of spider where the male gets larger than the female, but pink salmon bird eaters, I was so happy when I saw such a huge spider's price drop to 24%, almost the size of a Goliath birdeater (largest in the world)....Their explanation was, "they molted, they are male, their chances of dying during sex are not less, just because they have a larger leg span, and often weigh more than their bride. She sees a bigger meal, for her, maybe her children and friends. Size matters, and the men know it's a sacrilege to kill a woman during sex, even when they are stronger. It is a holy anointing and instinct, let your wife eat you, don't hit back..

My pink salmon bird eater was like Samson. He could crawl up the corner of his cage, push the lid up , jump and run across the floor, escaped from the ceiling twice like Ted Bundy. I thought he was possessed by Devils, so put a Bible and catechism on top of his lid.

I have let spiders, big ones, chew on me, suck my blood, and the reason I enjoy it is because they were my greatest phobia, not in spite of it, because of it...I bless their venom before the fluid exchange....

My Messiah has a friend named Sydney...I have owned Goliath birdeaters, the females being the largest spider by weight...but the huntsman spider from Sydney, I have longed for, and Goliath birdeaters are in minneapolis in abundance....not the Huntsman....but a video called "Huntsman" showed up, and I kept it, on JFK's birthday, memorial day.

Here was my Messiah, Meadow Jade Pollack, Parkland Princess, Pollack politician, lawyer who stands in the gap....she's wearing Crabs....Huntsman spider is related to crab, Pollack is often used as artificial crab
1685754810011.png

Saint John Kennedy, John of the Apocalypse, wants to save all souls by getting God to eat some forbidden fruit.....In Genesis, Rebecca took over the household where God made a male the superior, because Isaac's eyesight became Dim.
1685776457870.png

Louis De Montfort says "Isaac represents God the Father, Rebecca represents the Virgin Mary" (but I learned there are many members of Queens confraternity, wearing her crown, sharing her beauty , glory........

Rebecca and Jacob stole everything from Isaac, took over the house, the blessing supposed to go to Isaac's favorite, went to Rebecca's favorite. You might think it sounds crazy, but, Cyrus actually was called "Messiah", and Jews accepted and praised him as Messiah, and he fulfilled more of the prophecies of the peace maker and the Temple builder who exalts Israel, but doesn't make people angry with favoritism or stir up jealousy.

The guy was a total polytheist, King of Babylon, who wears the 8 pointed star of lucifer, the office of Babylonian Monarch is Lucifer, and in Scripture, when it says "how far you have fallen, lucifer, morning star", it is talking about a Babylonian King.....they all went by that title, just like every Pope is also Peter.

He made vicious hatred between ethnicities and religions that had been going on for centuries, made it cease. "Blessed are the peacemakers, they shall be called children of God"....The united Nations is called the tool of the Antichrist, yet do so much to try and end genocide, get all nations working together to stop genocides, hate, division, world war three...

The city of Babel was what compassionate spirits wanted. Many Devils want people to simply be happy, not be required to worship a tyrant who murders and tortures you and your loved ones forever for not believing in him, worshiping him, praising his goodness when it is so obvious he is a more guilty war criminal and mass murderer than Adolf Hitler.

We need to get all Gods, including the jealous wrathful bigot, Yahweh, who kills little girls because their parents burn incense to the Queen of Heaven....the Queen of Heaven saved Abrahamic monotheism, so he really needs to wake up, recognize how ugly his crimes and behavior is, step down, admit he is wrong, and agree to surrender, be remolded, be who he says he is, perhaps wants to be...needs help....

Cyrus made it just as easy to be a Jew in Israel, as in Babylon or Iran. God and Jesus failed big time....with the exception of when Cyrus was alive. That was the mark of a Messiah....

Jesus stirred up division, bigotry , hate, narcissism, said 'it's my way or the highway, worship me , eat my flesh, drink my blood, or you have no life in you (sounds like a zombie apocalypse is coming, from a lack of cannibalism...ironic....:rolleyes:

Muhammad made it even worse, when the Jews accepted a King from Iraq, born in Iran, as their Messiah, and Yahweh agreed with them.....back when the Arabs were the most female dominant, they were the greatest superpowers, envy of all....beware of yahweh, the jealous God.

Attachments

• IMG_20230602_184603942.jpg
    IMG_20230602_184603942.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20230602_194250189~2.jpg
    IMG_20230602_194250189~2.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20230602_173214146.jpg
    IMG_20230602_173214146.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20230602_184927349.jpg
    IMG_20230602_184927349.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20230602_201753846.jpg
    IMG_20230602_201753846.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20230602_180451751.jpg
    IMG_20230602_180451751.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
On the same token

View attachment 78101View attachment 78100View attachment 78103
1685756969651.png

1685756985951.png
I see Mango signs many places. A movie, year I was born, about "the Empire of the Sun", a Japanese soldier gives a POW child a mango, and an American soldier kills the Japanese soldier. The child shouts profanity at the soldier who responds "he's a Jap!"

The boy responds "He gave me a mango". The American responds, "I'll give you a whole fruit salad!

Jesus said that the widow's mite, a tiny amount of money compared to other donations, it was much of what she had, a huge sacrifice. When I receive a little love from a serial killer or Demon I expect hatred from, that is the black widow's mite, means so much more than people who have a natural inclination to have a moral compass, and not be tormented with chronic desires to torture, murder, mutilate, or eat people...

When I see love coming from a dark , vicious heart, just a small amount of charity or human decency or consideration, coming from someone you least expect it, it means so much more than coming from someone who is trying to be a Saint, or has the nature that you expect it....

People don't know the nightmare it is, to be a sociopath that everyone wants to see put out of their misery, or chained up in a padded room, injected with drugs that make them drool, or turned into a two year old from a lobotomy (like Rosemary Kennedy, first victim of the Kennedy curse, then they dropped like dominoes for doing that to God's favorite member of the family. She loved her Dad so much, but couldn't perform as highly, so he tried to hide her, then against advice of the women in the family, got a lobotomy, refused to tell even direct family members where she was, for the many years....

JFK had four fatal plane crashes in his immediate famil
1685757512733.png
y....WTF! Flying is safer way to travel than driving....Mike Kennedy, had extremely bright future, great at skiing, good athlete, hits a tree skiing, dead...

Gideon Kennedy gets in a boat with his mom, to get a ball not far away, in waters that are peaceful. The boat capsizes, both drowned. Gideon's funeral was on my birthday, and Ethel Kennedy's, (April 11,) wife of Bobby, assassinated by a Muslim for supporting Israel.

Gideon reminds me of something I'll share later....)

Those unloved lepers , the damned, the cursed, the sick, the mentally deranged! ...They are Jesus Christ....the Devil is Jesus Christ....the lepers are Jesus Christ.....when you feed a hungry person, love a despised person, you love the starving Christ...That includes the Devil

1685756941492.png

View attachment 78104

View attachment 78106
The shirt I was wearing when I first saw that, it has a Rose, a woman's eye, and 5-111....New York....

He was called Lionel in the dream, riding his motorcycle on other planets, and I only knew that to be the name of his Dad....and it says "Daddy, an eye covered : Batman". This city, Saint Paul, was called "Pig's Eye, named after a man with an Eye patch.

Meadow's father, Andrew Pollack, was from Queens New York, Spider-man's hometown. He's my favorite Jewish author after Franz Werful and Ellie Weisel....Victor Frankl and Anne Frank are awesome....but I got a response from Andrew, a thank you...

when I saw her mother screaming and crying with grief in the court room, about her heart ripped to shreds, I knew princess Meadow wasn't just a miracle worker for me....the world was robbed of someone amazing, much potential....

She makes the printer print out a whole bunch of spider-man stuff, a while back, but everything it printed out, a while bunch of stuff, not a page was irrelevent....I was shocked.

When getting ready to contact her Father, I sat down to play apples to apples....one card thrown said "manly", the meaning of the name of her Father "Andrew". The other Card thrown was "Sensitive", the other "Florida".

The message, like tarot cards, was "Matthew, what happened in Florida is sensitive, do not contact Andrew"....I saw her face when the third card fell, and it was perhaps just in the imagination, but you feel it sink deeply into your gut, your soul, your whole being...

I wouldn't know Meadow, if I hadn't spent 10 weeks in a wheelchair, now have permanent disabilities, over someone whose name means Meadow....I never would have researched the shooting had jumping off a building not caused me to move in room 17 the day 17 die, 17 wounded, 17 means "I have lived" in Roman numerals, the ghost attacks on 17th floors of Italian buildings causing them to often go from floor 16 to floor 18....

I knew this was important....then "Parkland shooting", Lee Harvey Oswald and JFK died at Parkland, two days apart....Jack Ruby was a Jew who killed Lee harvey Oswald, and my roomate told me that he looked possessed by dead kennedy's or devils, contorted facial expressions, and said "what the **** is going on here", and a police officer shouted "Jack , you son of a *****!"

Same thing a security or officer of some sort shouted at Jack Kennedy when it was announced on television, "it appears something has happened to the president."

Attachments

• 1685756943966.png
    1685756943966.png
    268.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 1685757521682.png
    1685757521682.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Jeffry looked more like James Dean in the dream....
1685757589853.png

I repeatedly, through dreams, convictions, realize that I can't tolerate God demanding war, division, losers, and I have to love those whom God has victimized the worse....those who cannot love because he made them monsters, rejected them, declares they are not his kids, so his children should rejoice as they steal, kill, destroy, decapitate, and rejoice that God's victims are tortured forever in hell, the poorest of the poor...

A spider might not want to be a spider, where an entire gender is tempted to eat their mate for sexual gratification....it wasn't their idea....it was the idea of God....Spiders are the number one phobia, the most female dominant, the greatest symbol for female power...

Early Mesopotamian women, were usually weavers, who died before thirty, childbirth being the primary cause.

It was believed they became spiderwomen after death, weavers of destiny....
1685757995436.png
1685758040923.png
1685758106870.png
1685758122121.png
as a black widow is twelve times larger, far more venomous than a male....so, were women believed to dominate the spirit world after death. Inanna as Queen of Heaven, created the first civilization in Sumeria, the Babylonian Empire, Akkadian, all Empires in the Mesopotamian region, she inspired the greatest legitimate Messiah (that Yahweh , the Scriptures, historians, and most Jews actually agreed on), she inspired much of the Egyptian Empire (the eye of Ra are the women who fight all his battles, do the dirty work, the work that requires brains and courage, some say "balls" ;) ) she saved Yahweh's butt, and the way he repayed her is sickening...

....he fantasies about murdering her while she's naked , and people eating her flesh.....Inanna already died naked and was hung from meat hooks....rose on the third day...

....her daughter, a spider girl, weaved some underwear and lingerie for her, like the mantel of Elijah, it had spirits attached that taught her how to win hearts in the underworld, a teacher, but the mantle of Elijah parted waters, raised the dead, worked miracles.....so did her silk thong of truth, and wonderbra of righteousness, apparently ....that's better than Christianity. ;) :p ......)

Scripture says "the first shall be last, the last shall be first"....This is more like Jesus....more than what you find in Christians....mother Teresa and Saint Francis of Assisi , went into the areas or leper colonies where the people had the worst stench, were beyond hopeless...not to mention, dangerous....leprosy is contagious, even if they don't want to kill you.
1685757610363.png
1685757650715.png
1685757672146.png

Attachments

• 1685758529481.png
    1685758529481.png
    682.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 1685758529681.png
    1685758529681.png
    682.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
1685759053275.png
1685759069267.png
He was called Lionel in the dream, riding his motorcycle on other planets, and I only knew that to be the name of his Dad....and it says "Daddy, an eye covered : Batman". This city, Saint Paul, was called "Pig's Eye, named after a man with an Eye patch.

Pig's eye, reminds me that Amaterasu was born of the Eye of a Deity, the Eye of the sun God of Egypt, a bunch of Females ....maybe one gave birth to the Japanese sun Goddess?

But "Pig's eye, Saint Paul",....I also dreamed, JFK's "bay of pigs", it prefigured a spirit realm, for people who can only find delight in immorality, they get to find their delight in snuff, darkness, being a pig, chronic hedonism, but the victims enjoy it more than them, feel their delight, or the victims are drones, appearing to be real and suffering, so monsters can have heaven, on the bay of pigs.

Some monsters will never have peace or be happy, or feel in heaven, without that....

But, it's much better to grow out of that, and many of them do, when they have the right victims, showing the right love.

The man who killed Maria Gorretti, behaved like a Saint, when she descended into his cell, offering him 14 lilies, for the 14 times he stabbed her, and loving him more than his own mother....

Jesus said better to have a millstone tied around your neck and be tossed into the sea, than do what he did to a little one, because of her faith in him.

She showed Jesus that a little girl can out do her maker in love, mercy, Her last words were prayers that she could spend eternity with the Devil who made her life a nightmare, and murdered her. He became the best thing that ever happened to her....

Maria Gorreti's gangsters, chain gang, they want a prison ministry in hell...they know God sucks, even if Maria refuses to say so, and countless Devils like me, want love, tenderness, peace....they want people like her to rule Heaven, have control of God's house, possessions, grace, destiny, like Joseph (sun, moon, stars knelt before him....Jesus obeyed Joseph....Pharoah, theologically God, let Joseph control him....;) )
1685759289415.png

God insists on stirring up jealousy, hate, war, pestilence, disease, false prophets, blame Devils for everything, while in Scripture, plus in personal experience when observing the spiritual starvation of your neighbor, he is showing less generosity and protection offered to his children , than most mother birds or mammals, were they omnipotent.

If God is lower of a parent, less than the birds, mammals, or rodents, in his generosity (assuming he is omnipotent), is he any more worthy of praise and worship.

For what he does right, I praise and thank him....and ask the Devil to praise and thank God when he does something right....but my best friend in high school was paralyzed from the neck down at an age he was full of life, energy, girlfriends and a way with women that I couldn't have if my life depended on it...always had jobs at fairs or cool events...

......I saw him unable to barely shake his head, with a halo screwed into his skull....permanent! :mad:

God should have killed him....I hope he isn't still alive, unable to even move his hands....to know that happens to people daily, it is heart breaking, I cannot fathom God could do that, or allow it. If they ask to die, the least a father who has a little consideration , decency, or love, could put the poor tortured soul out of his misery. People are so scared. The threat of that happening to anyone of us, is present every day :(

The whore of Babylon, has always proven more kind, just likes to talk about the nicknames she gives her Vulva, and has naked or topless clergy in some temples, virgin clergy in others (Eve was naked before she sinned. What's the big deal?))

....the Antichrist spirit always proven to be more interested in world peace, unity of religions, ethnicity, cultures, ending bigotry, ending the narcissism, self absorption, jealous, pride, and hatred of Yahweh, directed at those who identify obvious truth, that mom does a better job, even when she's a whore.

God is always demanding attention, threatening, killing children, to scare people into loving him. Where I come, such people are called "attention whores, greedy, gluttons , lust for attention, power, praise"...

We might need a good Devil....Queens of the world wide web....www =- 666....www = omega omega omega Jesus Jesus Jesus Isabelle Isabelle Isabelle (Isa = Jesus in Arabic).....the symbol is also Libra Libra Libra (Judge and Lawyer, scales, Justice).....so, 666 is just as much God as it is Satan. ;)

1685758778797.png
1685759575303.png
1685759732791.png
1685759763088.png

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Rebecca gave birth to a twin who shared the womb with Jacob, Isaac and Rebecca dark mid eastern Iraq natives, so a twin semetic Mesopotamian Iraqi , from UR, with red hair and freckles, nicknamed "Edom", (because his red hair stood out so much,) it simply is evidence of Rebecca having a child with Irish Gypsies.

They bought a cravan, it broke before they got anywhere,

....Isaac said "Give us our money, and you can keep your caravan. The response "why would I want a caravan that has no wheels",

....almost lead to Isaac getting knocked out, so Rebecca made peace, and Mickey loves, adores his mum....Jacob knew to imitate Mickey
would-you-look-at-the-size-of-him-mickey-oniel.gif
ill-fight-you-for-it-mickey-oniel.gif
1685761129426.png

Esau had red hair, freckles, and 100% semetic, Twin of Israel..... If you don't like the Irish, that's antisemetism. ;)
25Zy.gif

Attachments

• brad-pitt-dags.gif
    brad-pitt-dags.gif
    88.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I forgot to add something in the OP....just did....

A woman I know , whose first name michelle means "who is like God", her last name means "little John", used to tell me that she prays to Jeffry Dahmer for me.....some things actually caused me to contact her today....one was my EBT card vanishing....

She doesn't believe he was that monster, after rebirth...I certainly don't feel comfortable with what he might have done to me, unless he drugs me up first, or kills me, he's welcome to, whatever eases his misery I suppose....and I have no attraction to gay relations, but he typically made his victims go unconscious on barbiturates, which I am very fond of...I'm all about easing people's suffering, especially if I can do so while absent from my body, or too high to know what's going on. ;) :p

.......he said "I am so gross, the Devil cannot stomach me, someone here will kill me", after he got stabbed. Few are as poor and unfortunate as that guy.

Later beaten to death with a lead pipe. I honestly don't think there was ever joy in his life, until after he found some hope in prayer, God, communicating with some of the big wig Christians, baptism , rebirth...

Son of Sam said "I was born freeman in 1987, the son of hope."

I was born 1987 as well, it's carved "Freeman 1987", into the most important monument to me at capitol hill.

Also, regarding JFK and Fidel Castro's "Bay of Pigs", where rapists, hedonists, perverts, druggies, whatever, can have their big rock candy mountain heaven, Pork Chop paradise.....even if it's just a delusion (the people they think they make suffer, aren't really suffering or dont exist, just giving people heaven, even if it must be a delusion, so nobody gets hurt.)

This is one of multiple signs I get, that such a place might exist or be in the makings.
1685761961800.png

Scripture calls a woman's breasts "Twin Fawns"!

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Interesting, the etymology of Dahmer the name, includes "Germany there was a heavy influence both from and on neighbouring Slavonic languages. Many Prussian surnames are of Slavonic origin. The word Heraldry is derived from the German HEER, (a host, an army) and HELD, (champion): the term BLASON, by which the science is denoted in French, English, Italian and German, has most probably its origin in the German word 'BLAZEN' (to blow the horn).

Champion is the location of the only Church approbved Marian Apparition in the United States. The Church didn't want to approve of the apparition, because she never called herself Mary. She called herself "Queen of Heaven".https://www.faithfullpod.com/wisconsin-wonder-blessed-virgin-mary-appears-in-champion/
1685762511085.png

That was the title of Inanna, Babylon the Great, Queen of Heaven, the original "Lady of Victories".

It is located in Wisconsin, where Dahmer was from, where the shrine of Saint Philomena is, that I have been to. it was special.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
1685775202905.png
';

The Epic Story of Inanna - Ancient Sumerian SPIDER Goddess!​

This week, we dive into the Ancient Sumerian Myth about Inanna and Uttu and the stories of the FIRST SPIDER in Ancient Mesopotamia. This is part of a Spider Myths of Ancient Civilizations series I am currently working on in partnership with Gray Ghost Creations.

''

One of their most famous and confusing deities was called Inanna. Inanna was the daughter of the moon god Nanna and related to the queen of the underworld, Ereshkigal. Inanna was a complex goddess, embodying both the beauty and joy of life, as well as the darker aspects of death and the underworld. She was the goddess of love, fertility, war, and wisdom and was considered one of the most powerful deities in the Sumerian pantheon.

One lesser-known aspect of Inanna's mythology is her association with the spider. According to some legends, Inanna was said to have created the first spider, which was given the task of weaving her personal garments. The spider was said to be a symbol of life and fertility, and its intricate webs were seen as symbols of Inanna's creation and power.

In another story, Inanna was said to have once journeyed to the underworld, where she was held captive by her sister. When Inanna arrived in the underworld, she was immediately seized by the gatekeeper and stripped of her royal garments, leaving her naked and vulnerable. Ereshkigal, who was the ruler of the underworld, was not pleased with Inanna's visit and ordered her to be killed and hung from a hook on the wall.

After three days and three nights, Inanna's loyal servant, Ninshubur, went to the gods and begged for their help to rescue Inanna from the underworld. The gods agreed to help and created two creatures, the Kurgarru and the Kalaturru, to go to the underworld and rescue Inanna.

However, when the creatures arrived in the underworld, they found that they were unable to free Inanna from the hook on the wall. Ereshkigal was unmoved by their pleas and refused to release Inanna.

In despair, the creatures returned to the surface and spun a web, hoping to trap some of Ereshkigal's powers. As they spun their web, they turned into the first spiders, and their webs became symbols of creation, life, and death.

Eventually, Inanna was able to escape the underworld with the help of the god Enki, who tricked Ereshkigal into releasing her. Inanna returned to the surface, bringing with her the powers of the underworld and the knowledge of death.

Interestingly, the goddess associated with spinning, weaving, and the creation of textiles in Ancient Summerian Myths, who was often depicted as a spider, was named Uttu, who some stories describe as Inanna’s daughter.

In one of the most well-known stories about Uttu, she was said to have been approached by the goddess Inanna, who asked her to create a garment that would help Inanna win the favor of the god of the underworld, Ereshkigal. Uttu agreed to help Inanna, and she used her skills as a weaver to create a garment that was both beautiful and powerful. When Inanna donned the garment, she was able to safely navigate the dangerous underworld and win the favor of Ereshkigal.

Upon researching this myth I was, like you may feel right now, confused by characters like Ereshkigal who is described in one story as a goddess of the underworld and in others as the god of the underworld.

Apparently, Inanna was believed to have the ability to change a person’s gender. This power, the ability to change a man into a woman and vice versa, is well accounted for in multiple poetry fragments and is indicative of the existence of people living outside the gender binary in ancient Mesopotamia. Some articles even suggest Ancient Sumerian culture consisted of 3 genders and during the process of translating these myths into other languages, the translators had to assign either the masculine or feminine to the deities as their languages and cultures didn’t really have a word or the ability to accurately translate the definition for the Sumerian references to this third gender.

Nonetheless, the story of Uttu and Inanna reflects the importance of textile production and the role of women in ancient Sumerian society. Textiles were a valuable and highly sought-after commodity in ancient Mesopotamia, and women were often responsible for spinning, weaving, and producing cloth. Uttu's association with the creation of textiles, as well as her depiction as a spider, also highlights the cultural beliefs about the power of weaving and the interconnectedness of life and the natural world.

Despite the decline of the Sumerian civilization, Uttu and Inanna continued to be remembered and revered as the goddess of spinning, weaving, and textiles in later civilizations in the region, including the Babylonians and the Assyrians.

From then on, spiders were considered sacred creatures, symbols of creation and the cycle of life and death. The story of Inanna and the creation of the first spider, Uttu, is a reminder of the power and importance of wisdom, and the cycles of life and death, of creation and destruction, that are inherent in all things. Throughout ancient Mesopotamian culture, spiders were revered for their role in the creation of life and their association with the goddess Inanna. They were seen as sacred creatures that embodied the essence of fertility, and were revered for their intricate webs, which were believed to symbolize the power of the goddess to bring life into the world.

Spiderwoman became the cause of so many men getting eaten in Japan, that

1685775268494.png
1685775303174.png

The jorogumo is said to spin silk strong enough to capture a man in her web, and she can control other spiders. Illustrations sometimes show this creature as a woman with spider legs, or just as a large spider. Spiders play a central role in a lot of Japanese folklore.'

Some spiderwoman were like Nephilim , or good watchers, friends of humanity, like Angels....sort of like, the best friend for defeating black widows, their biggest predator , is other spiders, immune to their venom, so the good ones get killed for fear of the bad ones they are fighting, creating more black widows, more evil....it is sad how that works... :(

Japanese have believed the spider to be a connector between this world and the world beyond, bringing well being. This may have been associated due to the fact that spiders appear to make their webs when the is good weather.

One story is Inanna returned to the underworld, after they killed her and she rose on the third day, they were afraid to kill her again without her permission, and the silk garments were her teacher, her underwear, to win the hearts of her worst enemies, because she felt bad, she was responsible for some of them being dead, being there. Catholics wear scapulars, medals, Mormons wear holy special underwear.

The female Vatican have special sacred panties, that are more sacred than the mantel of Elijah or staff of Moses.

Inanna's silk underwear taught her how to win the hearts of people that murdered her....Imagine that. More people would convert to Christianity if that was what it was more about.
;) :p