• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Imagine a god

Zuko95

Harindu
I don't know where I should post this so feel free to move it.
This is an imaginative excersie. It does not mean that i am insulting/critisizing any religion or god/s.

Close your eyes and Imagine you are a god. You have the full control of your universe. You can change anything with a thought. And you know everything in your universe. Ok?

Now how would you design your universe? Would there be humans or not? Would you design a hell and a heaven? If for what reason?

I would love to hear your ideas.

chinu

chinu
I don't know where I should post this so feel free to move it.
This is an imaginative excersie. It does not mean that i am insulting/critisizing any religion or god/s.

Close your eyes and Imagine you are a god. You have the full control of your universe. You can change anything with a thought. And you know everything in your universe. Ok?

Now how would you design your universe? Would there be humans or not? Would you design a hell and a heaven? If for what reason?

I would love to hear your ideas.

After closing my eyes, and after imagining the full control on universe as per OP... "I" (God) created a game for myself to play, but before stepping into this game there was a question in "MY" (God) mind.

Q: How can such a game give true enjoyment until "I" forget that "Am" the creator of this game ? Thus.. "I" turned this game into an illusory game, Which means that "I" will forget everything, my power, my rank, my place, my status, after jumping into this game.

But again an another new question got arise in "My" mind, Q: As "I" will forget everything about myself after jumping into this game, than who will pull "Me" (God) out when "I" will get tired after playing a lot ? Thus, by giving all of my powers "I" (God) created a CLONE of myself and gave him the duty to pull "Me" out.

Now, asked the clone; Sir, how will i come to know that you are really tired of this game ? "I" said; when i'll cry and beg in front of you to take "Me" (God) out of this game like as you created me, rather than "I" created you.

And finally by saying this "I" jumped into that game, OPENED MY EYES, and saw this thread of yours to reply once again. But, sadly, now "I" forgot that "Am" the creator of this game. :)

Zuko95

Harindu
I never said it was a game or you should be enjoying it.
Q: How can such a game give true enjoyment until "I" forget that "Am" the creator of this game ? Thus.. "I" turned this game into an illusory game, Which means that "I" will forget everything, my power, my rank, my place, my status, after jumping into this game.
Thus it isn't a valid argument. It is an excercise that may or may not be enjoyable. I am not asking you to forget who you are or " create a clone" or anything else. I am just asking to imagine it because sentinent beings have the ability to imagine.

chinu

chinu

Thus it isn't a valid argument. It is an excercise that may or may not be enjoyable. I am not asking you to forget who you are or " create a clone" or anything else. I am just asking to imagine it because sentinent beings have the ability to imagine.
Why can't "I" (God) imagine it, this way ? tell me.

Acintya_Ash

Bhakta

I would expand myself into subordinate portions and send them to experience the Universe ...With myself staying the Complete Whole and watching the subordinates trying to get their way back to me..