• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

imaginary scene of Judgement Day

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Imagine after long period of time and after the end of this world you found yourself
created once again in a different new world and that you have to be judged for all your deeds that you had did during your life on earth.

Somehow the same view as Pascal's Wager.

imagine that you are called by name to be questioned.

Just in a case that was true and the hell was true........

Whats your feeling will be at that instance ?

Been there - done that - though it was many decades ago. Although, I suspect the intervening years will make the judging take a little longer next time.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I would just hope god didn't remember that exaggerated tail of my sexual prowess I told Judy to get her in bed with me.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Just in a case that was true and the hell was true........

Eternally speaking, only the present moment is real. In reality, "I" am not distinct from the world around me or the judge before me. I would tell them that "I" have no misdeeds, because the idea that any deed can be a "miss" is my own confusion about "what must be"; I have no regrets, because the idea that I should have done something differently is my own confusion about "what should have been"; "I" am not guilty, because the idea that I am responsible for anything in the world is at the same time the idea that "I" am distinct from the world around me or the judge before me. "I" would tell them I am not in heaven or in hell. I'm just me.

Last edited:

Straw Dog

I would be genuinely surprised and confused, but wouldn't forsake my life's worldview since I could have only acted on available information.

If they were going to interogate me then I'd probably interupt and say, "No, no, no... I have some questions for you. I mean, this system you got going? WTF."

Whether I ended up in heaven or hell, I would come out of the experience believing God to be an unjust tyrant by most rational standards.

Straw Dog

I would also wonder how I'm even experiencing anything without sensory equipment.

Last edited: