• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm more sane than this God and I'm in an insane asylum

Am I more merciful than God?

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
If you truly knew anything about metal illness and schizophrenia as i have, you would not be questioning me as you have, you certainly would never make a psychologist.

I haven't "questioned" you at all. Until now:

I know nothing about "metal illness" - are you referring to lead or magnesium poisoning? Lol.

Brandishing your schizophrenia like it's some kind of credential is as useless as your request to repeat what I've already stated.

And I'm not going to get into some pissing match about who knows more about mental illness. That's nothing short of childish. I know what I know from my own experiences.

buddhamaster

I'm not saying I'm more sane than your God, but I think the majority of Believers believe in a God that will send people to a lake of fire forever and ever and ever and ever just for not believing in Him. That is sick and wrong! That is thoroughly disgusting and the epitome of cruel and unjust!

One of the Christians here pointed out that I'm in an insane asylum and therefore they would trust the word of God over me. Well, funny, a large percentage of believers believe in a God who is more insane than I am.

I would not torture my worst enemy forever and ever. I wouldn't sentence Satan to such torment. Satan is just being who God made him to be. God knew what Satan would do before he ever made him, so I don't think even Satan deserves eternal suffering. The worst I would do to Satan is put him out of his misery.

That is the worst I would do to anyone. I would never NEVER have anyone tortured forever. I don't care if they raped, humiliated, tortured, and killed my whole family while laughing hysterically at their humiliation and death. People that do that are miserable, blind, depraved, and I pity them. I would never have anyone tortured forever.
I'm more merciful than this God that many people believe in! It's sad! :(

Revelation 20:15
Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

SICK AND WRONG! :(

I could not agree with you whole hearthedly. How could a cruel and unjust g0d who is given the attribute of omnibenovolent and ever loving and forgiving condemned any entity through all eternity to punishment for finite sins. Unless the theistic theologians were wrong. They just invented g0d and contrived and made up his character and attributes as needed. A complete lie at best. The doctrine of the trinity does not exist before the pagan Romans adopted Christianity as the state religion and invented the trinity in 325 A.D. voted by consensus by a convened at the Nicene council. Blatantly invented by a bunch of men wearing long robes and fancy hats.
Shalom. Ave Trinity. Ave Jesus, the Messiah. Yahweh forbid his chosen people to worship any other g0d before him. Moses claims it was written in stone on two tablets in the ten commandments sculpted by g0d's own finger. Does it mean that after jesus' resurrection, Jews and Christians can worship multiple g0ds? How convenient! Did g0d changed from being monotheistic to polytheistic as time goes by? What more are they going to invent? Oh yeah! jesus' 2nd coming and the rapture, heaven and hell and the purgatory and of course the allowance for indulgences. Invention and contrivances you says? I leave it to you to believed what you want, but please don't tell me it's unfalsifiable spiritual truths?

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Give me a break. This isn't about human rights and no one claimed mentally ill people are criminals - talk about a straw man.

If someone has been institutionalized as a result of suicidal ideation or attempt, their access to the internet would be restricted if not completely off limits depending on the case. And they absolutely would not be able to obtain possession of a mobile phone in a typical 3-day psych hold - particularly in the case of a suicide/self harm attempt.

Best case scenario: this guy has limited access to the internet (one that is supervised and has a time limit) and the human resources available to supervise won't have much patience for someone blubbering away on a religion/politics forum for as long as this guy has.

Otherwise, he's not in an "insane asylum" - whatever legal hold has been lifted and he's bragging about being "insane" and sitting in a psych ward where there are no sanctions and he's merely a voluntary patient at this stage.

I don't see why the status of the OP is so important to you that you pick this subject to argue about. It's not even relevant to the topic. The only reason I responded at all to you is because your earlier post seemed to share the same attitude as many others I've met who like to stigmatize the mentally ill and make assumptions about them without taking into account that every case is different. That's how you're coming across, whether you realize it or not.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Give me a break. This isn't about human rights and no one claimed mentally ill people are criminals - talk about a straw man.

If someone has been institutionalized as a result of suicidal ideation or attempt, their access to the internet would be restricted if not completely off limits depending on the case. And they absolutely would not be able to obtain possession of a mobile phone in a typical 3-day psych hold - particularly in the case of a suicide/self harm attempt.

Best case scenario: this guy has limited access to the internet (one that is supervised and has a time limit) and the human resources available to supervise won't have much patience for someone blubbering away on a religion/politics forum for as long as this guy has.

Otherwise, he's not in an "insane asylum" - whatever legal hold has been lifted and he's bragging about being "insane" and sitting in a psych ward where there are no sanctions and he's merely a voluntary patient at this stage.
I can pm you the phone number so you can ask the staff if I'm here and we can talk via phone. I can prove I'm in a facility for mentally Ill people lol

Spiderman

Veteran Member

You obviously never heard of "community foundations irts" look it up, call them, ask them if they have internet access and allow mobile phones for the patients...I was in a more restricted facility before this. They allow a lot more freedom here.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If you acknowledge that you're insane, how do you feel qualified to determine who is more or less sane than you?
It's just obvious that torturing people forever for not believing in you is irrational, sick, and wrong!

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I haven't "questioned" you at all. Until now:

I know nothing about "metal illness" - are you referring to lead or magnesium poisoning? Lol.

Brandishing your schizophrenia like it's some kind of credential is as useless as your request to repeat what I've already stated.

And I'm not going to get into some pissing match about who knows more about mental illness. That's nothing short of childish. I know what I know from my own experiences.
You lost big time on this thread with your smart *** comments, for god sake show some compassion !!.

I don't see why the status of the OP is so important to you that you pick this subject to argue about. It's not even relevant to the topic. The only reason I responded at all to you is because your earlier post seemed to share the same attitude as many others I've met who like to stigmatize the mentally ill and make assumptions about them without taking into account that every case is different. That's how you're coming across, whether you realize it or not.

I've stigmatized no one. I merely expressed skepticism about this poster's circumstances. Get over it.

I can pm you the phone number so you can ask the staff if I'm here and we can talk via phone. I can prove I'm in a facility for mentally Ill people lol

I don't doubt that you're probably in some kind of psychiatric hospital. But to claim that you're communicating from an "insane asylum" as a result of a suicide attempt is misleading at best.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I'm not saying I'm more sane than your God, but I think the majority of Believers believe in a God that will send people to a lake of fire forever and ever and ever and ever just for not believing in Him. That is sick and wrong! That is thoroughly disgusting and the epitome of cruel and unjust!

One of the Christians here pointed out that I'm in an insane asylum and therefore they would trust the word of God over me. Well, funny, a large percentage of believers believe in a God who is more insane than I am.

I would not torture my worst enemy forever and ever. I wouldn't sentence Satan to such torment. Satan is just being who God made him to be. God knew what Satan would do before he ever made him, so I don't think even Satan deserves eternal suffering. The worst I would do to Satan is put him out of his misery.

That is the worst I would do to anyone. I would never NEVER have anyone tortured forever. I don't care if they raped, humiliated, tortured, and killed my whole family while laughing hysterically at their humiliation and death. People that do that are miserable, blind, depraved, and I pity them. I would never have anyone tortured forever.
I'm more merciful than this God that many people believe in! It's sad! :(

Revelation 20:15
Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

SICK AND WRONG! :(

There is no lake of fire or any other place that souls will be tortured for all eternity. This is a common misunderstanding even amongst Christians. It comes from a misunderstanding of the bible itself and works of fiction such as Dante's "Divine Comedy" for example. But mostly used as a fear tactic to try and manipulate the "bad" people into changing their ways.

God is far more merciful. Everyone is given far more chances to redeem themselves than they would ever extend to any other person. Should someone still falter, even after an almost infinite amount of chances to redeem themselves. Punishment is simply to be blotted out. Retroactively deleted, unmade, erased from all memory, their soul ceases to exist because it never existed at all. I compare it to the nothingness most athiest think of after death. For a soul that twisted, pained, and full of anger. That is about as merciful as it gets.

InChrist

Free4ever
God can use his mother to reach people. I've experienced it and so have many others. She is the mother of God.

Christ worked his first miracle turning water into wine because his mother asked him to. He obeys his mom.

Paul said "it is no longer I who live but Christ". Mary can say the same.

A practice doesn't have to be in Scripture to be legitimate.

According to the scriptures, God is eternal, a Spirit Being with no beginning. He does not have a mother. Mary was the physical mother of Jesus (while He dwelt in the physical flesh only).
Mary acknowledges that God is her Savior and her attitude in no way indicates that she considers God to be a tyrant....

And Mary said:
“My soul magnifies the Lord,
And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant;
For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed.
For He who is mighty has done great things for me,
And holy is His name.
And His mercy is on those who fear Him
From generation to generation. He has shown strength with His arm;
He has scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
He has put down the mighty from their thrones,
And exalted the lowly.
He has filled the hungry with good things,
And the rich He has sent away empty.
He has helped His servant Israel,
In remembrance of His mercy,
As He spoke to our fathers,
To Abraham and to his seed forever.”
Luke 1;46-55