• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Im grateful for having you all

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
I can talk to you about anything I'm interested in. Like religion and philosophy. all the friends i have in real life are not interested in any of that. I think its boring not being able to talk about it, so I'm often bored when I'm with friends. But Im very gratful for my friends also of course. I love them dearly

I grateful for having you all. Here I can talk about what matters most in my life

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I can talk to you about anything I'm interested in. Like religion and philosophy. all the friends i have in real life are not interested in any of that. I think its boring not being able to talk about it, so I'm often bored when I'm with friends. But Im very gratful for my friends also of course. I love them dearly

I grateful for having you all. Here I can talk about what matters most in my life
Yes, it is not a topic many are interested in in my part of Australia as well.

Regards Tony

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

I like the sentiment a lot, as I think many of us are in the same boat, so to speak. One of the reasons Boss and I got married, was because I had nobody else to discuss these things with.

But again, I have to ask, since you put this in the debate forum: What exactly is it you wish to debate?

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself

I am also here to talk about religion and God mostly, though I also also dabble a little in other subjects. I consider you a friend, and I know you consider me a friend.

I have not been here much lately, and hope to be here more often in the future.

Wirey

Fartist

Keep it to yourself, Lefty!

JIMMY12345

Keep the posts coming.