• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm feeling lonely

Mujahid

hi all,
i'm feeling lonely and it has been hard for me for the past few days,i guess it's nothing better than this community to have new friends,i know many of you are thinking of me as trying to convert,i just wanted everyone to enjoy the wel-fare

peace and blessings

Ori

Angel slayer
Hey hey, no need to feel lonely, we all get like it now and again, but we're all here if you need us.

Mujahid

Neongenesis said:
Hey hey, no need to feel lonely, we all get like it now and again, but we're all here if you need us.
thankyou very much,well could you please tell me more about yourself?

Mujahid

Victor said:
It's normal. But cheer up, good and bad times come to us all. :)

~Victor
thankyou,it's not much of a bad time as it's like someone who's walking in a desert,feeling very thirsty and can't find water,could you please tell me more about yourself?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Mujahid said:
hi all,
i'm feeling lonely and it has been hard for me for the past few days,i guess it's nothing better than this community to have new friends,i know many of you are thinking of me as trying to convert,i just wanted everyone to enjoy the wel-fare

peace and blessings
I am very sorry to hear about the way you feel; I read your comment "it's not much of a bad time as it's like someone who's walking in a desert,feeling very thirsty and can't find water."

Loneliness can be very depressing; and it is not easy to 'cure' it is just as common to feel lonely in a crowd of people as it is to be lonely in a room, when there is only you in that room.

You say " for the past few days"; is there something that has happened to you in the past few days that has made you feel like that ?

Unfortunately, it is time for me to go to bed; I would have liked to have had the opportunity to hear your comments and to see your answers to my questions.............

I hope you will begin to feel better soon; I will be thinking of you, and I hope you will not be offended if I say a prayer for you.:)

Mujahid

michel said:
I am very sorry to hear about the way you feel; I read your comment "it's not much of a bad time as it's like someone who's walking in a desert,feeling very thirsty and can't find water."

Loneliness can be very depressing; and it is not easy to 'cure' it is just as common to feel lonely in a crowd of people as it is to be lonely in a room, when there is only you in that room.

You say " for the past few days"; is there something that has happened to you in the past few days that has made you feel like that ?

Unfortunately, it is time for me to go to bed; I would have liked to have had the opportunity to hear your comments and to see your answers to my questions.............

I hope you will begin to feel better soon; I will be thinking of you, and I hope you will not be offended if I say a prayer for you.:)
ofcourse i wont be offended! thankyou very much for your care

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
If I may, I will pray as well.

Have you been feeling this way for long? If it's been over about 6 months, you might want to see if you can find a counselor. Sometimes, it's nothing more than some chemicals in your brain getting wonky, and they're able to help.

Mujahid

FeathersinHair said:
If I may, I will pray as well.

Have you been feeling this way for long? If it's been over about 6 months, you might want to see if you can find a counselor. Sometimes, it's nothing more than some chemicals in your brain getting wonky, and they're able to help.
ofcourse you may,thankyou very much,no it's not chemicals,it's people around me who don't appreciate,you know,i'm a very delicate and sensitive person though my figure doesn't say that,so people keep hammering me on unknowing of how much harm they cause

glasgowchick

Gives Glory to God !!!
That is so true Michel,

hi all,

peace and blessings

I am sorry you are feeling this way, if you need to chat and let it all out then we are all just a post away...Please dont feel you have to go it alone, not when you have so many friends on RF...Take care and I too will keep you in my prayers... :)

joeboonda

Hi! Just wanted to say that God loves you very very much, his thoughts toward you are more than you can count, he wants good for you and not bad, he wants to show you his love and mercy. Search for him with all your heart, and he will draw near to you, and set you free! His love is everlasting and unconditional, his mercy and grace are never-ending. God loves and cares for you more than you could ever know in this life, trust him, he knows every intimate detail about you, and loves you and cares about everything in your life no matter how small. He is always there, and will never leave you. Reach out to him and he will reveal himself to you! PEACE!