• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Back!

Muah hah hah hah hah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hihi! I'm back!:woohoo: Now isn't this going to be fun! :jiggy: Feel my happy wrath! Everyone will become giggly girly hyper around me! :p :biglaugh:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hmm... There might have been a bit of a miscommunication, there. We welcomed you back in another thread when you last said 'I'm back'. Maybe that thread is hiding, though.

Either way, welcome back again!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Or was the other one an imposter ?:tsk:

Welcome back, again, Sprinkled wings...........:D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
sprinkled wings said:
the other one was an imposter. My friend found out my password.
Was that a joke ?:eek: Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we have been infiltrated...

Was that a joke
haha, no joke!!! My best friend did find out my password. You should be able to tell us apart, though. i'm the one who usually doesn't capitalize things and says things that don't really make sense like "feel my happy wrath!". Maybe i will change my password...

Has anyone seen mr. emu? my uncle had an emu, you know.

Liam

Hi sprinkled wings
fing33.gif
, what's the subject? What are we talking about?

Liam

Do you have any particular religious belief? In what faith were you raised? What's on your mind?

I am a christian, all the way!!!! yeah, go me! I am being raised, actually, in the Christian faith. I'm only a preteen. yeah, go me! what's on my mind? i am thinking about how sleepy i am and trying to remember if i did all my homework....

i have a cold, and i just took a dose of kroger brand cold "elixir". on the back, it says it can make you excitable. i'm feeling very excitable! yeeaaaaa!!!!that was so random. i am very random, but so what? bye!!!