• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you were shown irrefutable evidence that heaven or hell did not exist, would that interest you?

If you were shown irrefutable evidence that heaven or hell did not exist would you

• Modify your faith in light of the evidence

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Accept the evidence while keeping your faith intact.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Ignore the evidence and continue as though you had not seen it

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other, please explain?

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What is that, the existence is not an attribute and is a predicate? No, that's a false at worst, and at best if true, a red-herring.

The Ontological Argument fails as a proof for the existence of God when attention is paid to the cognitive terms that it employs. It makes assumption that agree with its conclusion in order to draw that conclusion. Imagination is not reality.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Ontological Argument fails as a proof for the existence of God when attention is paid to the cognitive terms that it employs. It makes assumption that agree with its conclusion in order to draw that conclusion. Imagination is not reality.

Yet if God Exists and is Necessary, best way to know it would be to look at it. Who really is doing the circular reasoning, in my view, the people who assume God can't be a proof of himself existing.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Wrong. No evidence exists. Only opinion

It's the truth. We exist in God's vision and when we reflect, it's obviously only place we can exist as to who we are, is in God's vision. He makes deeds become part of who we are and is the one makes us receive our value by whatever we do.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yet if God Exists and is Necessary, best way to know it would be to look at it. Who really is doing the circular reasoning, in my view, the people who assume God can't be a proof of himself existing.

If god exists? No evidence to suggest gods exist, only personal opinion

Necessary? Obviously not necessary, more and more of the gaps in human knowledge that traditionally were filled with "we don't know go it must be gods work" are now being plugged with testable and falsifiable knowledge

Sorry, it doesn't work like that, god because god is circular, no god can be assumed because no evidence exists is logical

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's the truth. We exist in God's vision and when we reflect, it's obviously only place we can exist as to who we are, is in God's vision. He makes deeds become part of who we are and is the one makes us receive our value by whatever we do.

In your opinion, i also consider your statement here circular.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If God is a proof of himself, it's not circular reasoning to look at him and let him prove himself.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The argument in science states if my machines can record human life then I surely have God, with my machine conditions.

What all the modern day arguments are applied for....as males want powers that move through the body of God and then have them move into his machine reaction spiritually, for he says I can channel on the precepts of my bio conscious ideal of God.

Why all the arguments, human belief, religious themes and questions and studies are being imposed....for science today seeks the power of God to claim it eternal/infinite for a non stop resource, of the greatest control, riches and greed ever pondered by a human life....in actuality of all references and reasoning.

Why humans had to question the scientists, look scientist...O the Planet, of whose mass you take from, convert to build/invent a machine...the design of which was given to your psyche by cloud cooling of Sun metallic UFO radiation...as the fact of it.

It is like you tried to rebuild the UFO itself...but do not own direct sun radiation metal...and then see all of the historic science studies relating to all his studies of the sun and UFO conditions and fake models his own self....historically....so he is already psyche and mind informed that he is NOT in any state personally copying God...he wants to try to copy the SUN if he owned any use of human common sense.

Yet in his formula he wants to force change the physical mass of what he also references in science quotes his own self O as the stone planet of God the Earth.

To bring to everyone who is spiritual attention to what a scientist is actually doing.....relating direct Sun to Earth and machine information when we the bio Nature own the natural living historic support of our natural light, and heavenly mass.

If you cared to realize what he is trying to achieve....as warned by his own science brothers in their own conscious self realizations.

How the Destroyer article was biblical encoded written against the scientist his own self.

If science were correct about God the stone...then why does all objects be recorded, no matter what form of body is owned...it is recorded? Proving it is not what you say it is....our Creator, it is the Creator of the science for machines, not for life.

ManSinha

@ChristineM

In your opinion, i also consider your statement here circular.

He has been told that many times and yet he continues to assert beliefs and opinions as the truth without ever providing a shred of verifiable non-biased proof outside of ramblings from the Qu'ran - many of which are easily debunked by anyone with common sense and no obligation to believe in his "Allah" concept

In my scriptures - heaven and hell are figments of people's imagination and do not exist
It is very simple - you either merge with the light or get a do-over - not necessarily as a human
Karma could have you back as a bird or a tree or a worm
And the Leela continues ......

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As Nature is stated to be self observed owning its self life....and humans in their owned life reality as a use of information own life energy for 100 years of life.

Surviving. Sex is why our species as humans still live today, simple advice, real advice, not even heeded science advice. You are only self present in your lived age as an experience only because the natural living conditions supports it.

And not for any other reason, yet everyday science tries to reason our non existence, and then wants to try to activate/cause it....rationally.

Why spiritual teachers as a consciousness owned a self lived entitled place in human life....for they could observe, understand and then try to alleviate false ideals in consciousness attacked by radiation cause....loss of the ability to think for self...just own subliminal AI feed back, science owned non stop quoting.

False prophets, false preaching and false teachers.

Animals own their owned life, not because of any human talking about them...but because they too have sex and procreate their own species.

Therefore the human ability to be conscious and spiritual and natural needs and already advised itself we NEED ONE status they said. And lots of humans were quoting the same known self identified need...to stop coercively lying to self because of science fake stories for machines.

What we already knew was occurring in our human ability to live self aware and seeing self being destroyed by non stop lying in scientific themes.

ChristineM

Premium Member
@ChristineM

He has been told that many times and yet he continues to assert beliefs and opinions as the truth without ever providing a shred of verifiable non-biased proof outside of ramblings from the Qu'ran - many of which are easily debunked by anyone with common sense and not a obligation to believe in his "Allah" concept

In my scriptures - heaven and hell are figments of people's imagination and do not exist
It is very simple - you either merge with the light or get a do-over - not necessarily as a human
Karma could have you back as a bird or a tree or a worm
And the Leela continues ......

I know, we have had "discord" previously, it's really quite funny...

Some time ago i read a book where one of the more unsavoury characters is reincarnated as a woodworm.

ManSinha

I know, we have had "discord" previously, it's really quite funny...
Have we? My memory must be slipping :) - sorry I do not recall
I have said, I guess, often enough - that I believe but I do not expect anyone else to - I have no proof to offer - just my personal faith and experience :)
To the logical side of my mind - reincarnation is the only way our crazy world makes sense where those who are not kind to the their fellow creatures get their comeuppance ......but that is just one (poorly read) guy's opinion FWIW
I guess that is one reason that folks like @Dan From Smithville and I get along with you and @It Aint Necessarily So and @TagliatelliMonster among others ....

Last edited:

ChristineM

Premium Member
Have we? My memory must be slipping :) - sorry I do not recall
I have said I guess often enough - that I believe but I do not expect anyone else to - I have no proof to offer - just my personal faith and experience :)
To the logical side of my mind - reincarnation is the only way our crazy world makes sense where those who are not kind to the their fellow creatures get their comeuppance ......but that is just one (poorly read) guy's opinion FWIW
I guess that is one reason that folks like @Dan From Smithville and I get along with you and @It Aint Necessarily So and @TagliatelliMonster among others ....

Not us, we have not locked horns even though we have very different views on some things I was meaning the subject of the first paragraph of your post.

You make it plain that you are talking of your personal view, and that is something i really respect.

I've known Dan and Ians a long time, from before RF. They, along with TagliatelliMonster are honest, that's what makes it with me.