• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If You Could Travel Back In Time

rojse

RF Addict
What would you do?

Firstly, I'd stop my father from meeting my mother. Just to see what would happen.

rojse

RF Addict
id stop your mother from meeting your father. in the hope of what might happen.

We'll do it... together!

I mean, as far as the history books go, being called one of the people who helped to destroy the entire space-time continuum is a pretty impressive entry for your CV. :yes:

Kimberlee

midians mommy!
well first i would have just kept on going to college instead of dropping out cause i was prego. i coulda been done by now.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I definitely wouldn't suggest sleeping with your grandmother to guarantee your future self was born.
fry.jpg

MissAlice

If I could go back in time I'd go back to around the time Jesus supposedly existed just to see if he ever existed.

Problem is....I wouldn't know what time frame to pick or choose...:confused:

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
With my knowledge of the future, I'd become the most famous prophet to ever live.

I'd gain fortune and fame with my startingly accurate predictions about future events. I'd party it up and sleep with tons of easy, attractive women, and, eventually, I'd spiral into an abyss of post-hedonistic depression, blow all my money, and ultimately end up a penniless beggar, wandering the streets.

I'd have a list of future events buried with me, to be dug up at a later date. When I got around to being born, I'd dig myself up, and write a book about the famous prophet who buried himself with a list of accurate predictions about the future.

I'd gain fortune and fame through my book, television appearances, and an NBC movie of the week. I'd party it up and sleep with tons of easy, attractive women, and, eventually, I'd spiral into an abyss of post-hedonistic dpression, blow all my money, and ultimately end up a penniless beggar, living under a bridge.

Line Noise

non practicing abs master
I'd likely be on run from whatever mob was chasing me, and recognizing the parallels to my life now.. which leaves me wondering if the time line runs on a straight line, then would I still be living virtually the same life if I had never gone back at all. What's time got to do with it?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I would go back to 1998, put all my money in Dell computer stock, fast forward to 2000, sell my Dell stock and buy gold, fast forward to now, sell my gold and buy RF and make you all wear funny hats.