• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Resurrection Day was true as literalist Muslims think.

InvestigateTruth

Let me first say, I disbelieve in a literal Resurrection or End of World. So, I am a disbeliever in the literal Day of Resurrection.

But, assuming that, the End of World, and Day of Resurrection is literally true.

And suppose, Day of Resurrection actually happened.

Now, I and other disbelievers are resurrected from our graves. We realize that, it was true. We now see, after we had died, we are resurrected by Allah, and came out!

Therefore, we admit, we were wrong, and ask Allah to forgive us, that we mistook, and please admit us to Heaven instead of Hell.

Just assume this for Now.

The question is, on that Day, after Resurrection, would you say this:

"They will say, "Our Lord, twice You caused us to die, and twice You gave us life. We now admit our sins. Is there possibly a way out?"" Quran 49:11

Why would you say, Allah, twice you caused us to die? Count!

I cannot see myself saying such a thing! How would I count, that Allah caused me die twice?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Let me first say, I disbelieve in a literal Resurrection or End of World. So, I am a disbeliever in the literal Day of Resurrection.

But, assuming that, the End of World, and Day of Resurrection is literally true.

Now, I and other disbelievers are resurrected from our graves. We realize that, it was true. We now see, after we had died, we are resurrected by Allah, and came out!

Therefore, we admit, we were wrong, and ask Allah to forgive us, that we mistook, and please admit us to Heaven instead of Hell.

"They will say, "Our Lord, twice You caused us to die, and twice You gave us life. We now admit our sins. Is there possibly a way out?"" Quran 49:11

I cannot see myself saying such a thing! How would I count, that Allah caused me die twice?
You could then consider you died physically and at the same time had died spiritually?

But now you are alive again, is that a 3rd birth?

Regards Tony

InvestigateTruth

You could then consider you died physically and at the same time had died spiritually?

But now you are alive again, is that a 3rd birth?

Regards Tony

Even if that is the case, why would anyone say "you gave me twice death"?

I mean, Why such a saying would even come to the mind to say it anyways?

Muffled

Jesus in me

I believe the "twice" is not literal but symbolic of a multitude of deaths and reincarnation. Lots and lots of chances to repent. If it were just two, one might have a gripe that it were not enough.