• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Penguins could fly.....

why do i get the feeling if they could fly all the polar bears would be completly white?

This is such a cute spoof I thought I'd share it with you all.

BBC News Player - If penguins could fly...

Laila X

That was cool. And funny. And embaressing. Why?? Because it reminds me of an laughable situation between my wife and I many years ago.

There was a commercial once on television for a washing powder called "OMO". This commercial featured a so called "OMO help line" where people with difficult stains could ring in and OMO operators were on standby to help them with their washing problems.

Of course, there was really no "OMO help line", it was just an ad. But I thought it was real, and I said to my wife, "I can't believe that a laundry detergent company would have a help line with operators standing by-how many people would acutally call in?"

My wife cracked up!!!! :p She couldn't believe I thought it was real. She thought it was hilarious.

But I have become a little wiser since then. Watching that video, I realise that some penguins don't really fly to the tropics during the antarctic winter! :clap

Now excuse me, I have a chocolate stain on my favourite jumper that I can't get rid of and have to call in for some help. :rolleyes: