• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If God comes , How many will accept Him

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
@paarsurrey
Yes please , I want to see your first verse please.
I give here first 10 verses, the rest have already been given:

[89:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
[89:2] By the Dawn,
[89:3] And the Ten Nights,
[89:4] And the Even and the Odd,
[89:5] And the Night when it moves on to its end,
[89:6] Is there not in it a strong evidence for a man of understanding?
[89:7] Hast thou not seen how thy Lord dealt with ‘Ad —
[89:8] The tribe of Iram, possessors of lofty buildings,
[89:9] The like of whom have not been created in these parts —
[89:10] And with Thamud who hewed out rocks in the valley,

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?submitCh=Read+from+verse:&ch=89&verse=1
Please
Regards

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Oh, the garten, the garten, everyone desires the garten with its 72 houris, the Muslim or even the unbeliever.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The competition was tougher in Vraja. If there were many gopis, there were many gopas too. In the garten I get the whole bunch all for myself. ;)

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
And what do you see around you , good is growing , bad is growing or are they balanced , say 50 years from you see the world and people to be better or worse.

I can't say they are not balanced. What I see on the news and people who kill are not what I see in that person's heart. I've done things in my life I regret and I hope people don't depict me the same as they depict many people others who have committed crimes etc. So, it's a question I can't answer. I would hope the good would grow but then that would imbalance reality which is changing our actions to create better reactions and live among each other with our differences in peace, type of thing. To be comfortable with death and the unknown.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I can't say they are not balanced. What I see on the news and people who kill are not what I see in that person's heart. I've done things in my life I regret and I hope people don't depict me the same as they depict many people others who have committed crimes etc. So, it's a question I can't answer. I would hope the good would grow but then that would imbalance reality which is changing our actions to create better reactions and live among each other with our differences in peace, type of thing. To be comfortable with death and the unknown.

It is cycles of good and bad or light and darkness that happen as a set design of G-d:

[2:256] Allah — there is no God but He, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining. Slumber seizes Him not, nor sleep. To Him belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that will intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them; and they encompass nothing of His knowledge except what He pleases. His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth; and the care of them burdens Him not; and He is the High, the Great.
[2:257] There should be no compulsion in religion. Surely, right has become distinct from wrong; so whosoever refuses to be led by those who transgress, and believes in Allah, has surely grasped a strong handle which knows no breaking. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
[2:258] Allah is the friend of those who believe: He brings them out of every kind of darkness into light. And those who disbelieve, their friends are the transgressors who bring them out of light into every kind of darkness. These are the inmates of the Fire; therein shall they abide.
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=2&verse=257

Please

Regards

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It is cycles of good and bad or light and darkness that happen as a set design of G-d:

[2:256] Allah — there is no God but He, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining. Slumber seizes Him not, nor sleep. To Him belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that will intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them; and they encompass nothing of His knowledge except what He pleases. His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth; and the care of them burdens Him not; and He is the High, the Great.
[2:257] There should be no compulsion in religion. Surely, right has become distinct from wrong; so whosoever refuses to be led by those who transgress, and believes in Allah, has surely grasped a strong handle which knows no breaking. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
[2:258] Allah is the friend of those who believe: He brings them out of every kind of darkness into light. And those who disbelieve, their friends are the transgressors who bring them out of light into every kind of darkness. These are the inmates of the Fire; therein shall they abide.
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=2&verse=257

Please

Regards

I don't understand how this relates to my belief and comment.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I don't understand how this relates to my belief and comment.
The discussion reached at the point of good spreading and bad spreading or light and darkness overtaking one another. It was in one's post. Since it is a comparative religion forum so I gave as to how it happens as per my religion. These threads are open to everybody. Please
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Friend @Carlita ! and others, please

God is never to become physical whether people accept Him or not. He is always everywhere with His attributes, so the word "come" needs to be changed. Right? Please

Regards

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Friend @Carlita ! and others, please

God is never to become physical whether people accept Him or not. He is always everywhere with His attributes, so the word "come" needs to be changed. Right? Please

Regards

Maybe changed to, how many will accept god if they realized god already exists?

The problem is, whose god, what is the nature of this god, and why does he need to be accepted. Some questions are irrelevant in some people's lives but relevant to others.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
You're not the only person in this thread, Carlita!!

What are you talking about?
89.gif

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
please , How do you change this translation now.
https://quran.com/89:22 lots of translations on this site. ;)
1.Is such a thing possible ? Why / Why not?
God is in a place of pure consciousness, and is the source of reality; sort of like a CPU manifesting the structure of a massive multiplayer game.

It is the source of light, within a place of Oneness beyond the dimensions, which are only a construct of the code...

Thus when people look within, there is consciousness there, and Oneness within its core, so people can feel God within them.

So for God to exist on the same plain of existence as us, all matter would have to go, as it is only a construct of consciousness.

This is called Mahapralaya in Hinduism, Judgement day in Abrahamic beliefs, etc... Where the dimensional reality (Matrix) is removed, and we're once again one with the CPU.
2.How many will believe in Him unconditionally?
After the cleansing of reality which is expected in many religions globally, there will be only those who know God remaining, and quite forcibly...

Some people have a fairy tale idea, that everyone or a chosen group is going to make it through; yet that isn't what the text globally state....

Instead they've laid out certain criteria that are required to remain in the golden age, which are the same in most religions in someway.
What are the condition you will have to believe in Him?
Having had a NDE, being sent from Heaven, fulfilling prophecy, etc; i haven't really got a belief in God, it is more based on experience.

From sitting around the very core of reality myself, i know no one being can take that role; it is the Oneness of consciousness that makes the CPU all it is.

For me to accept something as being God, it would be able to manipulate straight through the Matrix code, to be able to change anything at a thought, with infinite knowledge of everything. :innocent:

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
That question was for parsurrey because he said we cannot use the word 'comes' for God and gives me a translation where the word comes is used for God.
Yeah i got that, just adding lots of translations that all use the word 'come'....

Think it is the context that is being misunderstood globally, as in 'God can not come in a human form'; though there is a time prophesied in all Abrahamic beliefs, where everything shall be removed, before we're judged by God. :innocent:

Tabu

Think it is the context that is being misunderstood globally, as in 'God can not come in a human form'; though there is a time prophesied in all Abrahamic beliefs, where everything shall be removed, before we're judged by God of who shall remain after
Wonderful , I think you are concluding what I began.

syo

If God comes , and says , " You have been calling me since ages , now I have come to liberate you from your sorrow" .
1.Is such a thing possible ? Why / Why not?
god must be inside the human heart. there is his presence in our world. he came to this world as Jesus, he taught us the path of god, and we must follow that path. our salvation depends on us following the path of god.