• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ian says Hi

IanAlmighty

Lurking Existentialist
Hello, my name is Ian.
In the past few months I've been having many people get angry at me because of religous discussion on forums, and I've been personally offended, as I am never hostile in any discussion.
I enjoy discussing religion and philosophy, mostly because I truly love knowing what others believe and why they do. This is the only way to ever really understand one another and gain some sort of peace between religious barriers.
I've been a practicing Satanist for about two years.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
IanAlmighty said:
Hello, my name is Ian.
In the past few months I've been having many people get angry at me because of religous discussion on forums, and I've been personally offended, as I am never hostile in any discussion.
I enjoy discussing religion and philosophy, mostly because I truly love knowing what others believe and why they do. This is the only way to ever really understand one another and gain some sort of peace between religious barriers.
Welcome. I believe you'll find our forum to be much more tolerant than most. In other words, both Satanists and Mormons are welcome here.

SunMessenger

Catholic
Welcome !!!

It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here.
Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have any questions.

God Bless !

Peace4all

IanAlmighty said:
Hello, my name is Ian.

AslamuAlikum
(may peace be upon you) especailly you....

well i dont know alot of the satinism but i do want to to know more about it. Dont worry you will be welcome here!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Ian,

Welcome to ReligiousForums!
Please feel free to check out our guide for our newer members, from which there is also a link to the Forum rules with which you need to acquaint yourself (and there is a pretty good guide on what is not forum etiquette).

I hope you get to enjoy your time with us; please feel at home, and if there is anything about which you are not sure, please don't hesitate to ask.:)

IanAlmighty

Lurking Existentialist
Why was my introduction dug up?
Oh well.

To answer the question, I'm a 'Laveyan' Satanist.
I'm not sure what you mean by Theistic Satanist, I assume you mean Lucifarian or, possibly, Devil-Worshipper. Although, I find it strange to see them under LHP, I always thought a 'Theistic' Satanist would basically be an Abramic religion...

Oh, by the way, Hello, Pirate McArgh, Ninja McSneak, and Tribal McGroove-thang!