• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I would create this organization

I would create an organization that makes sure cops act nice! I want this organization to be armed with the best weapons, armor, and technology! They would make sure the police do not say bad words.
imperial_officers_rotj-2400x1200-394899181649.jpg

smttm-authoritaire-starwars-imperial-officers.jpg

130909065059-stasi-4-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

I think the majority of these agents would be deployed to NYC and the South.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
And who would make sure THEY played nice?

To quote a story I've yet to finish, who watches the watchmen?

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
I would create an organization that makes sure cops act nice! I want this organization to be armed with the best weapons, armor, and technology! They would make sure the police do not say bad words.
imperial_officers_rotj-2400x1200-394899181649.jpg

smttm-authoritaire-starwars-imperial-officers.jpg

130909065059-stasi-4-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

I think the majority of these agents would be deployed to NYC and the South.
So it's a police force... For a police force... I think we should just take the guns away from cops and equip them with only tazors.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
ROFL. the Stasi.

I guess the gestapo is a little too mainstream for you comrade? :D

The Stasi employed approximately 1 agent for every 166 East Germans, and up to 1 in 7 East Germans were Stasi informers on some level. So going along with the OP would be a MAJOR step in solving employment issues. There's really no down side. Even building the concentration camps will keep some folks employed.

smh

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
You can't solve brutality by giving small groups more power over others. :p They would just become corrupt and we would need more people to "police" them too.

If you keep going up the pyramid, you'd ultimately just need one supreme paragon of good to police the police who police the police, etc, etc.
I humbly put myself forth as the controller of the world.

Err... I mean...protector of the world. Yeah. That's what I meant.