• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I was just wondering if there is any other trinity pentecostal people here? more inside

Rapture_Ready

me and my wife have the call to preach on our lives, and we are starting to feel the tug to pastor a church we are willing to go anywhere in the USA and anywhere else in the world for that matter. Sorry if this isn't a good forum to post something like this, do you all know of any other trinity pentecostal forums?
I have found a few united pentecostal forums, and please know I have nothing against united 80% of my family are united, and i believe that they are going to heaven, it's just that i was born and raised trinity.

if somebody could give me a forum that majors on trinity it would be very appreciated thanks for any help with this God bless you

Izdaari

Emergent Anglo-Catholic
:yes:

Hi! I'm another trinitarian Pentecostal (Assemblies of God), though I haven't been here for a while.

I see someone suggested CF, and that's not a bad place to start. Check the Spirit-Filled/Charismatic forum in the Congregation/Faith Groups section. You'll find plenty of other trinitarian Pentecostals there. :beach: