• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I was just thinking something about aliens.

Frank Goad

What if all the aliens got mad at us at the same time?And decided to all go to war against us at the same time?Who would win?Us or them?:)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If they have the technology to get here through lightyears of space then chances are we have no chance

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
What if all the aliens got mad at us at the same time?And decided to all go to war against us at the same time?Who would win?Us or them?:)
We might stand our ground against the Irkens, but not against Kryptonians or Viltrumites

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

They did and man lost:

2 Kings 19:35
And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the Lord went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

:)

Nimos

I asked the AI for an answer, and it is good to see that it prefer not to destroy it :D

AI_earth.jpg

So for aliens to destroy us would probably be pretty easy :D