• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I want get to know anybody

Hello,
I'm sillygeezer10, I'm from NZ and I'm 15 and I'm deaf.
Religion:Semi charismatic (now abandoned) now Univerisalist
Interests: Movies (I'm making a short film next year),paper cartoons ( I have made a series from 1999 and still going strong), books ( I tried to write apporixmately 15 books but suffered severe writer's block.
Family members: two brothers, mum and dad
School: KBHS (Kelston Boys High School)
Birthday: 12 July 1989
Hope I get some good friends
God bless

Runt

Religion: lmao... um... Unitarian Universalist philosophical taoist (strong agnostic or weak atheist)

Interests: dancing (Irish and ballet), choreographing, taekwondo (I just advanced to high rank!), acting (comedy and musical theatre), singing (broadway and Irish/English folk--for Renaissance Festivals and troop gigs), writing (fiction and poetry mostly), Renaissance Festivals, reading, scriptwriting (ALMOST got a job! >.<), and horseback riding.

Family members: two sisters, brother-in-law, nephew, mom and dad and an assortment of "other" (not immediate) family.

School: college (just graduated from a gifted high school)

Birthday: October 25

Runt

LMAO, same here (about the novels). I've completed my first, and am now editing and thinking about publishers.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I'm Druidus, I'm from Canada, and I'm 16.
Religion: Druidry
Interests: Reading, Writing (three novels on the go), Video Games, History.
Family members: A brother, a sister, parents, Darwin (an african grey), Chocalate (a guinea pig), and Shadow (a Husky/German Shepherd/Rottweiler/Wolf mix).
School: IHS (Inukshuk Highschool), SoH (School of Hope).
Birthday: 28 April, 1989

Cead Mile Failte (One hundred thousand welcomes)

What kind of books have you tried to write?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm Sunstone. I'm a middle aged male who is finally trying to get in touch with his cold, cruel and heartless side. I enjoy humor that contains violence, and am shocked by sex scenes in the media. I aspire to vote for a school board that will impose abstinence only sexuality education on kids. Kids know too much already, why teach them more than I know? I wish to destroy the sanctity of the family and family values, so I support gay rights. Hmmmm.... Oh Yeah! I have always wanted to raise pigs for slaughter as a hobby. Can we be good friends?

M

Majikthise

Sunstone said:
I'm Sunstone. I'm a middle aged male who is finally trying to get in touch with his cold, cruel and heartless side. I enjoy humor that contains violence, and am shocked by sex scenes in the media. I aspire to vote for a school board that will impose abstinence only sexuality education on kids. Kids know too much already, why teach them more than I know? I wish to destroy the sanctity of the family and family values, so I support gay rights. Hmmmm.... Oh Yeah! I have always wanted to raise pigs for slaughter as a hobby. Can we be good friends?
I don't know why , but I just have to say that I really like this.:D

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
-Proverbs 27:17

Welcome. I am Renaldo, 30ish, undecided religion. Aceepting of all people.

Original Freak

I am the ORIGINAL Freak
Male
Canadian
married
father of 4
not deaf
writes short stories on and off (more off lately)
I've been into watching movies lately
My interest vary and are getting more and more varied as time goes and my kids grow. As well as my own interests I try to educate my kids on anything they show and interst in and right now my son is into Space and Undersea animals so I shall learn as he does. A couple years ago I learned more about Dinosaurse than I thought I ever would. Ankliosaurus is my favorite.
my musical interest are wide as well. Bif Naked it my favorite. What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong is my favorite song. I've been getting into Sum 41, Blink 182, Green Day but now more the Distilles and System of a Down.
etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Male (last time I looked)
Englis, by naturalization
married
father of 2 (of which I know about)
I write Poetry (That's what I call it) - I have written a couple of novels, but have never found any publisher daft enough to publish them.
My main hobby is to make computers go wrong for the fun of finding out why and how to get them running again in the shortest time. I am also a lousy DIYer, but remarkably good at repairing things others have given up on.
I am modest (before Prima could get her own back)
Music, I adore - it probably is the one form of art that I can always find something I like in anything I hear. From Classical, to Rock, to Country To folk to African - well, I guess you've got the picture by now.
Singing - to the detriment of our neighbours is another hobby of mine - If it was not for the commitment, I would re-join a local Operatic company to which I belonged when younger. Love singing (but I need someone to design me a voice-silencer) - either that or sound-proof a room!:jiggy:

Cr0wley

More Human Than Human
Hello,
I'm sillygeezer10, I'm from NZ and I'm 15 and I'm deaf.
Religion:Semi charismatic (now abandoned) now Univerisalist
Interests: Movies (I'm making a short film next year),paper cartoons ( I have made a series from 1999 and still going strong), books ( I tried to write apporixmately 15 books but suffered severe writer's block.
Family members: two brothers, mum and dad
School: KBHS (Kelston Boys High School)
Birthday: 12 July 1989
Hope I get some good friends
God bless
YO! How's life?

I'm a 16 year old South African here with a appetite for anything loud and angry. And burning things are fun.

Fait Ce Que Tu Voudras!

Doc

Space Chief
Hello...
-I am Doc, from US, and totally clueless about sports.
-Religion- not one specific, but mostly Buddhist and Christian
-Intrests- turtles, trees, Star Wars, and Swords
-Obsessions- chairs, pens, sledding, and haunted houses
-Hobbies- writing (mythology), poetry, studying religion and history
-Family- I consider all my brothers and sisters
-School- Padua
-Birthday- I don't remember! hehe...(Feb. 1990)
I hope my dad understands why I got a C in religion class of all things!