• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I made it!

jtb

Hi All

Love and peace from me to you...

I kept telling myself I would give a great big hello in here but I get to reading the other post's and never make it here! Anyway a little about me!

My name is Sonia, don't know who named me but my thinking it was my Dad. I was born in France 40 kilo's out of Paris, had a great childhood with my 7 other sisters and 1 awesome brother! I came to the states at 14 to study, went to school in Vermont, a very small town, there still isn't a Walmart there, what a blessing -> hehehe

At 16 went to Boston to go to Wellesley College, at 18, my parents wanted me to go back to France I had other plans. I got married to an American and stayed here, finished my school and went to work as a Bio Chemist for Johnson & Johnson! I have 2 kids a boy and a girl, I lost my husband 4 years ago to a drunk driver, times were difficult for a while but I made it back. I lost one of my sisters a few years ago, so I also have her 2 girls to care for, that keeps me busy, but it is truly wonderful.

God, it's 2 in the morning here and I am thankful to have a few moments now that's everyone is a sleep to say hello! Just a few things before I end this...

Please never take offence to anything I say, for the love of my life is to honor all those I meet. If you ever need an ear that will listen to you with real sincerity or help with anything feel free to ask me! Thanks for letting me be a part of this neat place.....

Love to all

Sonia

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Hi Sonia, it's wonderful to meet you, I'm so glad you're here! Thank you for sharing so much about yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Peace to you,
Maize