• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I love these little things

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I love these little things:

RFalert.png

Seeing them brings me joy

They release pleasure chemicals in my brain :D

They let me know that I am engaging with the outside world

Jacob Samuelson

View attachment 54666

I completely agree! Coincidentally, I feel the same way as your profile picture, the responses are small variously colored 'skittles' (don't know the name of them in other countries) and when presented in front of me, I can relate to that soft-looking hedgehog happily sniffing them out soon to be enjoying the sweetness to come. Haha! I just love seeing your profile picture. Thanks for the comment!

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I completely agree! Coincidentally, I feel the same way as your profile picture, the responses are small variously colored 'skittles' (don't know the name of them in other countries) and when presented in front of me, I can relate to that soft-looking hedgehog happily sniffing them out soon to be enjoying the sweetness to come. Haha! I just love seeing your profile picture. Thanks for the comment!
Thanks, that's nice to hear :)

@Rival chose it for me in a competition

Daemon Sophic

View attachment 54666

bunnies-what.gif

I’m sorry, but I’m confused. The picture in the OP is a small grey/blue box, within which is a simplistic white flag, as well as a small red box contain the number 1.

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Does this have significance on Facebook or some other website? Or is this some new social media thing among the younger folks? o_O

Wait! Is it the notice that you have responses on RF??