• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I love Corona!

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Yes, I'm a huge fan of the Corona.

Just look at it in this breathtaking eclipse:​
bUWGiGm.jpg

Last edited:

Suave

Simulated character
Have you ever seen Corona live?

Do you like Corona? Do you have another good song from them?

Me gusta beber la cerveza, y me gusta esuchar la musica, pero no he visito nunca en grupo como esta. Lo siento, no puedo recomendar una canción para ti.

Me gusta la cancion Despacito.

Last edited:

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Fun fact, I listened to this song the first time while I was being quarantined for contracting COVID:

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Another fun fact: The second big spreader event in Europe after Corona arrived in Italy, happened in the small mountain village of Ischgl, a famous tourist hot spot and one of the biggest centers of Europe's skiing industry. The way this was handled by local authorities (who refused to institute lockdowns for fear of negatively affecting tourist numbers) prompted one German comedian to make this song:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Me gusta beber la cerveza, y me gusta esuchar la musica, pero no he visito nunca en grupo como esta. Lo siento, no puedo recomendar una canción para ti.

Me gusta la cancion Despacito.

My poor translation (without Google): You like to drink bear and listen to music, but you have never been to a group like this (below). Sorry, I can't recommend a song for you.

Was that right? The visito tripped me up.

Suave

Simulated character
Yes, I intended to write I have never seen a group such as that in reference to Corona.