• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have to know

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
On previous forum there were points for bad behavior. If I had two i knew I had to be good for awhile. And now I do not know when I have to be careful. Is it the same?

Faybull

sheet sister, i got all kinds of points for bad behavior...the thing is getting the good behavior points higher than the bad behavior points...equilibrium is just lukewarm, we shouldn't be looking to equal out to the points, but overcoming those other points...everyday I wake up, the game is the same, but i admit it is also different...

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
sheet sister, i got all kinds of points for bad behavior...the thing is getting the good behavior points higher than the bad behavior points...equilibrium is just lukewarm, we shouldn't be looking to equal out to the points, but overcoming those other points...everyday I wake up, the game is the same, but i admit it is also different...
On this forum previously points were given for bad behavior. Get three and posting privileges were halted for a month. I am asking if since the change is it the same? I like it that way. I do not know what it is now. Somebody does.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
We have a huge dart board with everybody's avatars on it. If the dart hits your avatar, we spin a roulette wheel to see what actions to take: PM/Warning/Point/Restriction/Ban/Delete/Move/Etc.

Seems to be working so far.

Thruve

Sheppard for the Die Hard
We have a huge dart board with everybody's avatars on it. If the dart hits your avatar, we spin a roulette wheel to see what actions to take: PM/Warning/Point/Restriction/Ban/Delete/Move/Etc.

Seems to be working so far.
None of the actions include good behavior rewards. -_-

Thruve

Sheppard for the Die Hard
We had that feature, but it's been so long since we've had a chance to use it we forgot how. :confused:
I do miss those ribbons under the avatars. They were surely something to strive for, and perhaps promoted good behavior. I bet you guys deal with a lot more disciplinary issues now than before >.>

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I do miss those ribbons under the avatars. They were surely something to strive for, and perhaps promoted good behavior. I bet you guys deal with a lot more disciplinary issues now than before >.>

I'm hoping we can get the awards back at some point.

Yeah, things have gotten a bit busier now, and we're still getting used to using the new tools. But all in all things seem about the same: we're over-whelmed as usual. :D