• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have seen three ufos!

Zepirothica

Anime freak/Jesus freak
I only see them when i'm out at my aunt's house in the country. The night sky is so clear out there. I saw two at the same time flying in opposite directions. They could've been planes but they didn't blink. They could've been jets, but they were way too high up. They were traveling really fast though, because they went across the sky at speeds close to that of meteors or comets. I saw another one the other night on the same property. It made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
I only see them when i'm out at my aunt's house in the country. The night sky is so clear out there. I saw two at the same time flying in opposite directions. They could've been planes but they didn't blink. They could've been jets, but they were way too high up. They were traveling really fast though, because they went across the sky at speeds close to that of meteors or comets. I saw another one the other night on the same property. It made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.
I am sorry to debunk this, but I took an astronomy class and basically it is possible for their to be other life forms. In fact there has to be if we are here, but we can see out 10 billions of light years, where there is no life forms. It is impossible for us to travel to them or them to travel to us. Unless they have found a way to travel faster than the speed of light that is. Something like teleportation or molecular technology....

Dezzie

Was there any noise?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

There are a lot of satellites in orbit that reflect light very well from space that can be seen with the naked eye. That could explain the trajectories and consistency of light.

khproject

They were traveling really fast though, because they went across the sky at speeds close to that of meteors or comets.

I am just curious, how can you make sure that it is indeed a UFO. Saying the speed is close to a meteor or comet because the speed of a meteor when it hits the atmosphere, is travelling at 10 to 40 kilometers per second... so it is really impossible that you have seen an exact thing.

I think it is just a meteor you saw.

Zepirothica

Anime freak/Jesus freak
Just to let you guys know, UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. I saw three UFOs. Could've been anything, but at the time I couldn't identify them.

Zepirothica

Anime freak/Jesus freak
Plus, i'm assuming it wasn't a comet or meteor because I see those things out there alot on clear nights. I've also had a strange experience with a cloud that was by itsself (as in the only one in the sky) that hovered real low over a field that was right across the street from the property in question.

Blackheart

I am sorry to debunk this, but I took an astronomy class and basically it is possible for their to be other life forms. In fact there has to be if we are here, but we can see out 10 billions of light years, where there is no life forms. It is impossible for us to travel to them or them to travel to us. Unless they have found a way to travel faster than the speed of light that is. Something like teleportation or molecular technology....

It is impossible for planet Earth to exist with all of the exact complexities that it has.

Zepirothica

Anime freak/Jesus freak

I noticed you believe that Energy is god. I believe that too. I believe that the other form of energy that causes electricity is the holy spirit. Makes since, seeing as how our concious being is nothing but electrical signals.

Skwim

Veteran Member
"Satellites are usually only visible from about half an hour after sunset for about two hours. To see a satellite, you must be in darkness and the satellite (many hundreds of kilometres above) must be in sunlight (see pictures below). Satellites can also be viewed prior to sunrise. Each satellite is visible for a matter of minutes as it moves quickly across the sky."
source

sat1.gif

sat2.gif

sat3.gif

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.

It could turn out that there is life on a planet nearby us, look at Mars, I don't deny that there could be life on Mars.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I believe in aliens, but I debate whether I believe in foofighters because it seems very coincidental to me for them to be like humans, but on the other hand I think I may have seen a few before.

Primordial Annihilator

I believe in aliens, but I debate whether I believe in foofighters because it seems very coincidental to me for them to be like humans, but on the other hand I think I may have seen a few before.

The humanoid form of reported 3rd encounters is a common theme and evolutionary principles may hold the answer to that.