• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have a problem...................

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
My wife recently did a load of washing (whites), and somehow failed to see the dark red tee shirt that was in the pile...............

I now have pink underpants - and I am scared stiff of having to go out, in case I have an accident, and have to go to hospital. We have tried bleaching them, but they won't lose the color; I am too mean to buy new ones (These have at least another ten year's wear in them ) What am I to do?:D

(Sorry, I just thought a bit of levity would'nt go amiss for once - but it is true.........:eek: )

Pah

Uber all member
michel said:
My wife recently did a load of washing (whites), and somehow failed to see the dark red tee shirt that was in the pile...............

I now have pink underpants - and I am scared stiff of having to go out, in case I have an accident, and have to go to hospital. We have tried bleaching them, but they won't lose the color; I am too mean to buy new ones (These have at least another ten year's wear in them ) What am I to do?:D

(Sorry, I just thought a bit of levity would'nt go amiss for once - but it is true.........:eek: )
I hesitate to ask if they would fit your wife - but I'm brash and it may be a solution that fits the "crime".
:biglaugh:

Unedited

I'm sorry I'm not much of a help. I avoid buying white clothes because they inevitably end up pink within a month. I know it probably seems really embarassing to end up in the hospital with pink underwear, but I'm willing to bet that the people who would see them would care far more about helping you than what colour your underwear is.I'm also willing to bet that they've seen far odder things.

QTpi

Mischevious One
:biglaugh: I'm sorry, MIchel, but that is just too funny. :biglaugh:
From experience (I think we've all done it) I have found that you have to bleach and re-wash before your dry that article of clothing. Of course cottons tend to want to keep any color they have absorbed. Sorry, Michel, but I wouldn't worry about pink underpants if you had to go to the hospital. I doubt that the medical staff would think anything of it. :biglaugh:

QTpi

Mischevious One
P.S. Just be sure your clothes all match and they will think you are truly "spiffy." :D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
QTpi said:
:biglaugh: I'm sorry, MIchel, but that is just too funny. :biglaugh:
From experience (I think we've all done it) I have found that you have to bleach and re-wash before your dry that article of clothing. Of course cottons tend to want to keep any color they have absorbed. Sorry, Michel, but I wouldn't worry about pink underpants if you had to go to the hospital. I doubt that the medical staff would think anything of it. :biglaugh:
Well, at least your advice is better than Pah's - I think I'd get more than just the cold shoulder if dared to suggest to Marie...............:D

Watcher

The Gunslinger
:biglaugh::biglaugh:eek:h my god, that's too funny.....:bonk:

If you're in an accident, I think they'll be a little to busy to have time to laugh at your pink underwear;)

jonny

That's funny. I did the same thing the day before I left on my mission... All my new white shirts were pink. Me and Grandma spent all night bleaching them white.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Damme! Why do these links work on Google but not here? Isn't an address an address? And why can't I delete these posts?

Just never mind.... :banghead3

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well, you could order on of those shirts that say real men wear pink, but IMPO, I think there dumb.
My solution would be is to go buy new ones, and refrain from buying white.

Original Freak

I am the ORIGINAL Freak
Wear a pink shirt, tan pants, a sweater over your shoulder and when someone points it out just say..."but it's all so FABULOUS!!!"

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Just get a bright red marker and write " Hot Stuff " across the front ... and then , no-one is likely to ask ...

I liked my second idea better , so I deleted the first .

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
Well Michel, I'm not sure if this will work but I once washed my whites with a navy blue sock and everything turned purple. You might want to try that. :D

M

Majikthise

If somebody doesn't like your pink underwear they are probably just jealous!!!:149: