• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I hate immature people!

standing_alone

Sorry about this thread - need to vent! :D

Okay, I drove the two hour ride back to my college tonight. It was very nice and all, listening to some music. Then, when I was finally back to the dorms (good old Ranger Hall :rolleyes: ), I discovered that the elevator was turned off due to recent vandalism. That was annoying, since the elevator is usually only on at the end of the weekend at night so people can use it to take their stuff up to their rooms. So, I began my trek up to the fourth floor (keep in mind I'm a smoker) with my stuff. When I got to the door that leads to the hallway to the rooms, I saw another sign (and the signs were pink, a color I so despise) stating that the doors of the wings would also be locked due to the vandalism that took place. Not only that, but the door is a pain to unlock. What made me the most angry about this, besides the total inconvenience to everyone that lives in the dorms is the pure immaturity that went into this vandalism. I mean, you're in freakin' college! Grow up! :banghead3 You don't need to be here if you don't want! This is a place of higher education - act like it! :banghead3 And just be respectful! I mean, I was surprised at the immaturity of my fellow students at my college when I started here, but this is an even new low for them.

Sorry about that. I just really needed to vent. If you have something you want to vent about, go right ahead. It feels so good to get it all out.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I feel like that when people start chattering in class. Jeeze, I'm not paying to listen to their babble! I'm paying to listen to the teacher's babble. :D

I'm sorry you had to put up with the idiocy of others.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Uof F, Hume Hall, Finals week Fall 1975... some idiot hit the "Fire Alarm" at three in the am, every single day. The last day was a REAL FIRE and many of us had opted out of standing in the cold and stayed in our rooms until we could smell the smoke!

But of course, I do miss the speaker wars between us and the Frat Rats at SAE. Bwahahahaha! The cops had their hands full on those nights.

standing_alone

Jensa said:
I feel like that when people start chattering in class. Jeeze, I'm not paying to listen to their babble! I'm paying to listen to the teacher's babble. :D

Uh huh! Exactly!

NetDoc said:
some idiot hit the "Fire Alarm" at three in the am,

Oh! Reminds me of another thing I hate! Every so often, some moronic person goes through the fire escape stairwell which sets off an alarm. So annoying!

NetDoc said:
The last day was a REAL FIRE and many of us had opted out of standing in the cold and stayed in our rooms until we could smell the smoke!

A real life "Boy who cried wolf," eh?

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Hmmm ? Must be a little of last week holding over ....

It sounds as if SA is having one of those days ... Last week there seemed to be two types of people in the world . Those who got under my skin , and those who I got under their skin ... So I know how SA feels . I just find that if I can laugh about it , I tend to feel better .

Either that or get into a good old fashion knock down fight .... Put up your dukes Panda ... ;) JK

Edited to say that I most likely misunderstood who you were refering to in your post Buttons . :bonk: No matter . I know that you were joking regardless .