• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I got questions to ask you all

glasgowchick

Gives Glory to God !!!
Hi one and all, who was the very first person to start this forum, as in who does it belong to, also how did each of you come across the forum yourself..How many of you know eachother personally..Im just asking out of interest thanks.. :)

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
It started well before my time.
As far as I know Todd ownes it
I don' know for sure who the founder was.
I have met no-one from the Forum.
I was looking for an open religious forum when I found it.

Terry

glasgowchick

Gives Glory to God !!!
Hi Terry thanks for your reply, I was on another forum but was getting bored with it, there were some nice people on the other forums, Some not so nice. I met a lady friend on there and we have been friends ever since, that is 15 months ago now and we have been emailing eachother every day since..I came across this forum by doing a search for religous forums and it came up with this one. Im so glad I found it. Loads of lovely people on here.. :p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well, the person that started this forum is Rex, who gave ownership to Todd.
I came across this forum doing a google search on Wiccan misconceptions at 3 in the morning. My idea was, I'll find sites who bash Wicca and Pagans, and email them the truth, then have my email put on thier site saying I don't know what I'm talking about, making that site seem even less credible and more stupid. I don't remember what exactly I typed in the search bar, and what thread came up.

Crystal Red

Episkopos Crystal Red
I post on godulike forum aswel, but although it's very good, it's also quite slow (& full of annoying Hare Krishnas :D), I just searched on google for 'religious forums' so it was quite logical that I came here. I haven't been here very long, I assumed it was Todd or Rex that made the forum.

glasgowchick

Gives Glory to God !!!
thanks for all your replies..I would like to know how one managed to put such a wonderful forum together..it has so many things on it like furbals, bold user names, ribbons, glowing user names etc. I think it is brilliant !!!!!!!!!. well done to rex or todd..

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
glasgowchick said:
thanks for all your replies..I would like to know how one managed to put such a wonderful forum together..it has so many things on it like furbals, bold user names, ribbons, glowing user names etc. I think it is brilliant !!!!!!!!!. well done to rex or todd..
To both of them, and to all the 'old timers' (as in 'been here a long time:D ') - though some have left.

I think all the members contribute, and make this the fine forum that it is.

I came here totally by accident - searching under 'religion'. I had seen one forum ('Heaven and Earth' - the BBC religious forum) - but somehow it seems so sanitized and impersonal. In fact though I registered in September last year, I think I only really started posting last Christmas...hehehe worked out well for my aniversary 'star' though.;)

glasgowchick

Gives Glory to God !!!
michel said:
To both of them, and to all the 'old timers' (as in 'been here a long time:D ') - though some have left.

I think all the members contribute, and make this the fine forum that it is.

I came here totally by accident - searching under 'religion'. I had seen one forum ('Heaven and Earth' - the BBC religious forum) - but somehow it seems so sanitized and impersonal. In fact though I registered in September last year, I think I only really started posting last Christmas...hehehe worked out well for my aniversary 'star' though.;)

Hi Michel, yes I think you are correct, so maybe all the members should give themselves a pat on the back for making it [ a fine forum to post on ] :clap

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
glasgowchick said:
Hi Michel, yes I think you are correct, so maybe all the members should give themselves a pat on the back for making it [ a fine forum to post on ] :clap
I'll pat mine if you pat yours........or do I mean that the other way around ?.....:biglaugh: