• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I found it so good to be challenged on my belief today

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
This life only get better the more I am able to open up to others:)
Today i found happiness and joy in being challenged on my belief and understand of the teaching. Honestly i learned a lot about where i lack wisdom and where my language skills get me in difficult situation since i can not explain very well in English when it comes to deeper wisdom in spirituality:)

It was a good day today.

Cooky

Veteran Member
20201229_181134.jpg
20201229_180741.jpg
20201229_180716.jpg
20201229_180659.jpg

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I must commend you on your English writing skills; I wouldn’t have thought that English wasn’t your Mother tongue!
You do better than most USA’ers.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I have to try use it lesser . But good to hear you use it sometimes hehe :D
One example that made me stay up late last night was the discussion of unconditionally love or og What i said was only a part of conditional love :) i had to study deeper in to the teaching and explenation of the meaning.
And i found that even my intention to use this word correct, i might have used it wrong.

All it means is that I have more to learn and understand:)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
One example that made me stay up late last night was the discussion of unconditionally love or og What i said was only a part of conditional love :) i had to study deeper in to the teaching and explenation of the meaning.
And i found that even my intention to use this word correct, i might have used it wrong.

All it means is that I have more to learn and understand:)
Here is one example of what i found

Allah's love is translated in His attributes of forgiveness, compassion, and mercy. While His love is bestowed lavishly on those who earned it, His mercy is unconditional. You receive it whether you are an obedient person, a sinner, or even a pagan or idolater.