• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Can't Wait Until They Release ________ On DVD

cardero

Citizen Mod
I was watching Carol Burnett: Showstoppers last night on DVD and I was wondering to myself; When are they ever going to release the 11 seasons of Carol Burnett on DVD? So this is a thread that everyone can list their wish list and for just a few moments we can help each other out by notifying when and if these features get released.

So my first choice is The Carol Burnett Show.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
True Blood

I've read all the Sookie books and don't have cable right now. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the first season on DVD, which is likely still running, so I have some time to wait.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Well... differnt people have very different senses of humour... but from talking to you, I think your sense of humour is very similar to mine in a lot of ways. :D

Tehe, I think so. Like that story about that caterpillar/butterfly killing himself. That was great! :p

Oh yeah and.....just to keep this on topic....."Kath and Kim" Haaa that show is kinda retarded but I like it a lot I must say :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Okay... back on topic then... :D I think just the three I listed before are the only ones I'm waiting on... Surely there's something else, but I cannot think of it...

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Popular.

Did anyone watch that show on The WB? It was genius. I think it's already on DVD, I just can't wait til I have the money to get it. :D

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Adventures in Wonderland.

One of my all-time favorite shows growing up. :D Did anyone else watch it? It had real people in it. Alice would step through her mirror and go into wonderland.....it was the best. :bounce

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
I cannot wait until they release That '70s Show on Blu-Ray.

"It's Thanksgiving. Some people bake a pie. We bake ourselves." :D You cannot beat that. :D