• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I can't wait to go back to college!

I come from a patriotic military family! When I go back I will teach the extremists how to act like true Americans!

I will stop the rich kids from picking on Muslims. I will tell them there are different types of Islam and the ones here want to be away from Middle Eastern Tyranny.

When I become president I will take down Iran, Saudi Arabia, and North Korea and give them freedom and compassion!

This is my theme song!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I come from a patriotic military family! When I go back I will teach the extremists how to act like true Americans!

Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan are sending a joint "Hi." You might want to have a chat with them about what the terms "patriotic military" and "true Americans" mean.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
Politically moderate.

Has no problem with guns but doesn't want dangerous people to get their hands on them.

Against Sharia law but horrified at the bullying Muslim American kids face.

I think the whole idea of a "true American" is just a flawed concept, it is nothing but an arbitrary standard on which to pass judgment on anything or anyone you personally deem as "un-American".