• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I believe that Jesus has saved ALL from eternal death, although not necessarily from...

Patrick66

...death, judgment, condemnation, and a temporary trip to the "Lake of Fire".

I believe that faithful Christians never die, are not judged, and go straight to Heaven. However, others may need a dip in the Lake of Fire in order to be cleansed and purified.

1 Timothy 4:10 ESV
For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

1 Corinthians 15:22 ESV
For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.

Do you believe that Jesus will save ALL people?

Messianic Israelite

...death, judgment, condemnation, and a temporary trip to the "Lake of Fire".

I believe that faithful Christians never die, are not judged, and go straight to Heaven. However, others may need a dip in the Lake of Fire in order to be cleansed and purified.

1 Timothy 4:10 ESV
For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

1 Corinthians 15:22 ESV
For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.

Do you believe that Jesus will save ALL people?
Hi Patrick66. Good afternoon. I should warn you now that that's not the way to do a Bible study. You cannot come up with your own preconceived ideas and then look in the Bible hoping to find a scripture here and there which supports your view. We must use the inductive method, not the deductive method. Read Malachi 4:3. It says: "For, behold, the day comes, it burns as a furnace; and all the proud, and all that work wickedness, shall be stubble; and the day that comes shall burn them up, says Yahweh of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in its wings; and you shall go forth, and gambol as calves of the stall. 3 And you shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I make, says Yahweh of hosts."

Haven't you read "18 And if the righteous is scarcely saved, where shall the lawless and sinner appear?"

Yahshua our Savior told us that the wicked will be destroyed, comparing them to tares to be burnt. Have you forgotten these things? Or have you forgotten Sodom and Gommorah, Admah and Zeboiim. Have you forgotten Noah's Flood. Yahweh is teaching us a lesson, that the wicked will be rewarded with death. Romans 6:23 clearly states that the wages of sin is death.

They are so many instances in the Bible which show that the wicked will be destroyed, that I do not see how you could come to this view. Basically, you are using one scripture (1 Timothy 4:10) to support your view. In relation to this scripture I agree that Yahshua is the Savior of all men. Above I said "Yahshua our Savior", I sometimes use that terminology, though you are not of my faith, Yahshua still died for you and all those in the world, to give them a chance of life eternal. Yahshua is the Savior of the entire world, but only those who believe in Him will be rewarded with eternal life. 1 John 4:14 says: "And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world." and yet Matthew 28 clearly says "“Go into all the world and proclaim the good news to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." In other words, Yahshua is the Savior of the world, but only those that believe in Him and obey the commandments will realize salvation. That doesn't take away the fact that Yahshua died for all of us, that we might have a chance to be in the Kingdom, though many cast aside his sacrifice as something that is worthless.

No one is being dipped in the lake of fire. The lake of fire will destroy all the works of Satan and Satan and his angels. The lake of fire is a destructive fire, not one that will be used to cleanse.

You ask, Will Yahshua save all people. He will save those that are faithful to Him, rewarding righteousness with eternal life. Eternal life is not given out like sweeties to kids, indiscriminately. It requires work, faithfulness, perseverance and obedience to attain to life eternal.