• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am tired

elmarna

I am tired of thinking of my beliefs in a bias that is not truth! I respect ALL RELIGONS! Yet, I my worship is not what egyptologists have painted it in as!
It is monoithistic.1 god.I do not wish to be misunderstood or catorgoized as a person who can not supprt their way of seeing things.
Stop calling Isis a god. She is the concept of feelings. Osirus is the thought of the mind.
What of the geese so valued. Ask a egyptologist and he will not be able to tell you why. I can point out that the peoples would smile and tell you about true fellowship and that when they fly to forge ahead and rise above they fly so that all are able to clearly see!
I welcome anyone to speak to me. All I want is to understand all those who have come to the table of life and relate with a smile!
Would you like that too?

elmarna

I want to share in a "understanding"
We all see the world differently yet we love, laugh , cry ,& carry our emotions along with the beliefs.
They guide us on different paths & I want to "see" what I may be missing when your path takes you places I may never go.
Realize a world that is much more "human" than a television show or a book.
When I 1st went to the middle east I was able to realize truths that were not any way near what TV & radio painted them. The TV lost it's flavor when I got back.
it was cold & distant. I can not feel the sand under my feet.
The smell of the air or how i felt about the atmosphere at market.
I do not miss the TV. I do realize the computer takes away the "feel"
It still is about REAL PEOPLE> this is a good place to be !