• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am thinking about poor Harvey Weinstein and JWs

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What are the sources of the stars and points on the map?

Any anonymous person can create a map like that.
Is this one a made-up story?
Unnamed JW Voyeur w/ Hidden Camera

name
Unnamed JW Voyeur w/ Hidden Camera
description
Jehovah's Witness voyeur used hidden camera in briefcase to take upskirt imagesA Jehovah's Witness filmed up the skirts of hundreds of women and schoolgirls in central Wellington, and when visiting private homes to spread the faith.Police believe at least 1000 women and girls could have been filmed by the man, 36, who would leave work at lunchtime to spy up their skirts on a handmade device attached to his briefcase.The former Department of Internal Affairs employee, who has name suppression, has now been kicked out of his church. A member of his congregation at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Kilbirnie confirmed he was not welcome back."He has been removed," the church member said. "Everybody has been very saddened by what has taken place. Any act of that nature is a concern."Source 1: Up-skirt voyeur a Jehovah's Witness

Sensor

From my experience, people generally don't go around accusing people of these sorts of things for the fun of it. Especially not multiple people mostly saying the same things...

Oeste

What were the Royal Commission's conclusions?

Their conclusions were that Jehovah Witnesses in Australia averaged about one allegation of child abuse every month for the last 65 years, that victims were told to keep their mouths shut, that not even one case was reported to the police, and that the Watchtower Organization protected pedophiles.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
I am only 10% which proves that nobody gives a **** about what I think, but I am with Woopy Goldberg here. It seems that none of the women are crying "rape", just that he acted inappropriately. I might be wrong though.

She says they didn't have to play along with him and I believe that is the truth.
They aren't crying rape because they in some way agreed offer sex as a bargain to get a job. Do I think it's wrong? Of course, I think JW's are worse than Weinstein could ever be. The buddy system...good grief. Rape your buddy, get protected by the church, and if you are caught, apologize to the church but not the victim, why the hell would that be necessary?!?