• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am going to talk about some random things that probably aren't connected to eachother

Massimo2002

I went outside today and it was mostly cloudy. The people outside looked emotionless. I went to the food bank and waited for two hours and it was a degrading experience because the waiting in the small lobby was awkward and because the woman who talked to me about the food pickup was somewhat rude and left me feeling embarrassed. I then went on 4chan and that was disappointing because it was nothing but very sexual trolls posting terrible insulting things. I had a profound feeling that there was some unseen force working against me today perhaps it was chaos or Satan himself I know that sounds probably strange but for me there was a strange evil above my head today or so it felt like that anyway. I also saw a lady hit someone's car with her hand because someone almost hit her while she was crossing at the Timer lights.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I went outside today and it was mostly cloudy.
Is it cold where you are right now? We actually got snow today.
The people outside looked emotionless.
They often do, don't they. I'm just impressed when they can walk without their nose in their phone.

What do you think it would be like if people walked around with grand emotional displays? Better, or worse?
I went to the food bank and waited for two hours and it was a degrading experience because the waiting in the small lobby was awkward and because the woman who talked to me about the food pickup was somewhat rude and left me feeling embarrassed.
I'm really sorry that experience left you feeling like that... People in settings like that oughta not be rude to those they're helping; they generally have enough troubles as it is.
I then went on 4chan and that was disappointing because it was nothing but very sexual trolls posting terrible insulting things.
What's 4chan?
I had a profound feeling that there was some unseen force working against me today perhaps it was chaos or Satan himself I know that sounds probably strange but for me there was a strange evil above my head today or so it felt like that anyway.
Do you believe in absolute good and evil?
I also saw a lady hit someone's car with her hand because someone almost hit her while she was crossing at the Timer lights.
I guess that would make me mad, too.

Massimo2002

Is it cold where you are right now? We actually got snow today.

They often do, don't they. I'm just impressed when they can walk without their nose in their phone.

What do you think it would be like if people walked around with grand emotional displays? Better, or worse?

I'm really sorry that experience left you feeling like that... People in settings like that oughta not be rude to those they're helping; they generally have enough troubles as it is.

What's 4chan?

Do you believe in absolute good and evil?

I guess that would make me mad, too.
It was windy but not really snowing or that cold. I think it would be better if people expressed their emotions in public instead of most people hiding there emotions. 4chan is a website. I don't know if I believe in "absolute" good and evil.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
It was windy but not really snowing or that cold.
Its blowing terribly here, too... I hate it.
I think it would be better if people expressed their emotions in public instead of most people hiding there emotions.
I wonder what that would look like... Do you think strangers randomly expressing it to each other would be alright? I think I'd be fine with it. My husband comes from a different region in the US, and it was more expressive there. He says we're all cold here. He's right.
4chan is a website.
I gathered that. :p What for?
I don't know if I believe in "absolute" good and evil.
What do you think on the nature of it all? (Existence, that is.)

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I went outside today and it was mostly cloudy. The people outside looked emotionless. I went to the food bank and waited for two hours and it was a degrading experience because the waiting in the small lobby was awkward and because the woman who talked to me about the food pickup was somewhat rude and left me feeling embarrassed. I then went on 4chan and that was disappointing because it was nothing but very sexual trolls posting terrible insulting things. I had a profound feeling that there was some unseen force working against me today perhaps it was chaos or Satan himself I know that sounds probably strange but for me there was a strange evil above my head today or so it felt like that anyway. I also saw a lady hit someone's car with her hand because someone almost hit her while she was crossing at the Timer lights.
Take two Tylenol....get some sleep ......(you will billed, electronically)

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
What for?
It's mainly for image posting apparently...

"4chan is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community."

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member

I haven't been to 4chan but once. Tell you what's still alive is livejournal. That's still around. I still get birthday announcements from there, so I know its still there. Old, old journal with lots of old stuff on it. Pretty decent if you like old conversations. I don't know how much of the old stuff is still accessible, because I haven't found out recently. I bet its all still there.

Here is the video series that I have found to be helpful to me. Its on youtube (sorry for those who are opposed). Its therapist Heidi Preibi talking about Attachment Theory. Very inspiring and most of it will be applicable to most people I think. I hope its of interest as you find your way out of the tunnel and make the climb. Wish me well, too.
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/@heidipriebe1