• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I admire Jews for keeping the Sabbath.

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
More than we have kept the Sabbath, the Sabbath has kept us. (old saying)

It is our Sanctuary that exists in time, ever since our Sanctuary in the world, the Temple, has been taken from us.

roberto

I admire Jews for keeping the Sabbath. I mean it. :D

So, why dont you ? :

Act 15:19 "Therefore, my opinion is that we should not put obstacles in the way of the Goyim who are turning to God.

Act 15:20 Instead, we should write them a letter telling them to abstain from things polluted by idols, from fornication, from what is strangled and from blood.

Act 15:21 For from the earliest times, Moshe has had in every city those who proclaim him, with his words being read in the synagogues every Shabbat."

Christians do not understand that "Moshe" being refered to here in verse 21 is a reference to the five books of Moses or Torah !

The "new testament" specifically states that Christians should go to a synagogue to learn "Moses" or "old testament"

Now Christians please enlighten us :
1. When do Jews in synagogues meet/assemble ?
2. What does "abstain from what is strangled and from blood" mean ?

Answer to question 1. is >...Saturday :clap
Answer to question 2. is >...keep Kosher :clap

Last edited:

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
1. Note the OP is banned.
2. "Now Christians please enlighten us" No debate is allowed in DIR forums, so actually... they can't.