• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hypothetically speaking

^happy

Super Universe
I believe the "Fallen one" feeds on the atrocities created by people on this earth plane. It has plenty to feed on. We do have free will however their is manipulation.manifestation going on all the time. The fallen one is here and is winning. Turn on the news read the paper.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
^happy said:
Super Universe
I believe the "Fallen one" feeds on the atrocities created by people on this earth plane. It has plenty to feed on. We do have free will however their is manipulation.manifestation going on all the time. The fallen one is here and is winning. Turn on the news read the paper.
The media is not a true representation of life. It is a focus is on the negative stories. Plane wrecks, car crashes, rapes, and war. And if negatives is all you are thinking about, it's all you are going to see. They say crime is on the rise, but don't tell you that it hasn't risen as much as the population has, so statistically, crime is going down, but there are new laws on the books, so what was once not criminal, now is. The media keeps trying to get us to react out of fear. Mainly for consumerism, and to keep the economy flowing.

If you want to not feed the fallen one, I would suggest you stop watching and reading the news, and go out and experience life for yourself. Do not let the fear brought by the media to stop you from enjoying this life you have. It's definitely not a 'TICKLE' experience, it's more like the 'no pain, no gain' philosophy that body builders follow.

^happy

Cardero,
I did not intend to suggest that earth is the only existence.
My question concerns the two choices. Do you choose love or dominion.
Are you happy on this dominion/tickle earth plane or do you want out?