• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hurricane who?

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
I live in one of the few Arizona cities that is in danger of being affected by Hurricane Hilary.

My city is a desert city that gets minute rain every year. But even when it mildly rain, our streets flood.

I had to go into work today. The rains were already starting and the streets were even starting to get a bit flooded on my way to work. Police cars with sirens wailing were cautiously speeding by.

I almost called in, not wanting to get stuck at work when the streets get flooded. The local authorities were telling everyone only to drive if neccesary.

But I need the money, so I risked it. If I had a little more money I would have called in due to the storm. Figured it'd be a slow day anyways with the storm and all.

NOPE! I was absolutely stunned when I got to the parking lot and saw it full of cars! I have never wished as much ill will on a group of strangers more so than when i walked in and saw all the tables full of guests.

Bruh, I understand why IM here. I need rent money. Why TF are all these idiots here?

Hurricane who?

Maybe it's because us desert rats don't ever experience storms that all these people ventured to our restaurant in the beginning of the storm. It's like any old Saturday here in the kitchen, nice and busy!

I'm flabbergasted.

These people are recklessly endangering their lives as well as others on the road so they can order some over medium eggs which will be cooked to over hard regardless because we are a mediocre chain restaurant.

Stay safe everyone!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I live in one of the few Arizona cities that is in danger of being affected by Hurricane Hilary.

My city is a desert city that gets minute rain every year. But even when it mildly rain, our streets flood.

I had to go into work today. The rains were already starting and the streets were even starting to get a bit flooded on my way to work. Police cars with sirens wailing were cautiously speeding by.

I almost called in, not wanting to get stuck at work when the streets get flooded. The local authorities were telling everyone only to drive if neccesary.

But I need the money, so I risked it. If I had a little more money I would have called in due to the storm. Figured it'd be a slow day anyways with the storm and all.

NOPE! I was absolutely stunned when I got to the parking lot and saw it full of cars! I have never wished as much ill will on a group of strangers more so than when i walked in and saw all the tables full of guests.

Bruh, I understand why IM here. I need rent money. Why TF are all these idiots here?

Hurricane who?

Maybe it's because us desert rats don't ever experience storms that all these people ventured to our restaurant in the beginning of the storm. It's like any old Saturday here in the kitchen, nice and busy!

I'm flabbergasted.

These people are recklessly endangering their lives as well as others on the road so they can order some over medium eggs which will be cooked to over hard regardless because we are a mediocre chain restaurant.

Stay safe everyone!

We got a bit of rain last night. A decent rainfall, lasted about an hour or so. We're not getting much of it at our end of the state. But I hope those in the hurricane's path fare well and stay safe.