• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Howdy.

Hacker

There is PLENTY of people to learn from. I've learned alot thus far and I'm still learning! What do you mean by teacher? Any religion in particular that you want to learn more about?

Welcome:)

lizskid

BANNED
Hey, welcome. I hope you find a lot of inspiration and fun here. This is a great place to be!: hamster :

TumH20Coreybear

tlcmel said:
There is PLENTY of people to learn from. I've learned alot thus far and I'm still learning! What do you mean by teacher? Any religion in particular that you want to learn more about?

Welcome:)

I am looking for a teacher to help me be happier. :]

I would actually like to learn Islam, I know nothing about it.

Hacker

TumH20Coreybear said:
I am looking for a teacher to help me be happier. :]

I would actually like to learn Islam, I know nothing about it.
It's funny, I never knew much about Islam before I visited RF, and now know a heck of a lot more. There is a separate forum for Islam/Muslim under Abrahamic religions. I'm sure Djamila or Laila could help you OR, post a thread asking any question about Islam and I'm SURE you will get responses.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi TumH20Coreybear,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

There's plenty of opportunity to learn here; which way you go about it is up to you.

You don't mention much about yourself; care to share with is about hobbies, interests ? Hope you like it here, and I look forward to seeing you around.:)

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
TumH20Coreybear said:
I am looking for a teacher to help me be happier.

Welcome to RF! Love the avatar! :panda: I'm no teacher and I don't know much, but I did learn this from a wise person - happiness lies within you - where's there's a powerful source of love - some of us call it God, some call it Intelligence, Truth etc. Inside of us is a vast powerhouse of love. I have realized that when I share more love to others, it helps the love within me to somehow grow. The universe operates on the power of love.

ayani

hey CB! yay, another panda!
panda.gif

welcome to the forums! the Muslim community here is great. i've learned *alot* since coming here about Islam and the Ummah.

again, good to have you here.