• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello everyone!
So this might sound a bit odd but I have recently been receiving revelations of sorts from a variety of divines. They have been communicating to me and have told me to spread a message of spiritual growth. I have been told a lot of things in the last little bit but I think It's making more and more sense.

The divines have told me that the best path forward is to foster care and support for one another so I figured I would hop on here. I used to be on here back in the day and i used to love to argue but I have abandoned that. I think we can all achieve redemption together.

I have been having sort of talks with these divines and been given some short scripture as well but I don't know where to post it. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Also Hi!

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Hello everyone!
So this might sound a bit odd but I have recently been receiving revelations of sorts from a variety of divines. They have been communicating to me and have told me to spread a message of spiritual growth. I have been told a lot of things in the last little bit but I think It's making more and more sense.

The divines have told me that the best path forward is to foster care and support for one another so I figured I would hop on here. I used to be on here back in the day and i used to love to argue but I have abandoned that. I think we can all achieve redemption together.

I have been having sort of talks with these divines and been given some short scripture as well but I don't know where to post it. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Also Hi!
Hi :) and welcome back to the forum.
I have to say love and kindness is a good path forward, so on this we agree.
I have no reason to judge your connection with divinity, but got a bit curious to whom you have connection with.
Is it to personal to ask if they have given you any name to call them?

Hi :) and welcome back to the forum.
I have to say love and kindness is a good path forward, so on this we agree.
I have no reason to judge your connection with divinity, but got a bit curious to whom you have connection with.
Is it to personal to ask if they have given you any name to call them?
The one which has been my main guide seems to be named Vera thank you for asking! But there are many whom I have spoken with, They come in many strange forms.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi there. Welcome to RF, sit back, relax and enjoy the cake.
3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b.jpg

I think maybe @Revoltingest will be along presently with the keys to the staff canteen.

Oh, and BTW preaching and proselytizing are against forum rules.
Terms of Service and Rules | Religious Forums

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hello everyone!

Also Hi!
Greetings!

As @ChristineM advised, be a wee bit cautious about
preaching. We want to hear all about your views, but
it's useful to temper them with things like "IMO" (in my
opinion). That keeps The Man happy...or at least as
happy as they can be. We (most of us) have a lot of
fun here. But watch out for bears.

Now, join us for brunch in the staff cafeteria, where we
have sophisticated discussions about religion, politics,
& technology.....
giphy.gif

Greetings!

As @ChristineM advised, be a wee bit cautious about
preaching. We want to hear all about your views, but
it's useful to temper them with things like "IMO" (in my
opinion). That keeps The Man happy...or at least as
happy as they can be. We (most of us) have a lot of
fun here. But watch out for bears.

Now, join us for brunch in the staff cafeteria, where we
have sophisticated discussions about religion, politics,
& technology.....
giphy.gif
Oh don't worry friend I just wanted to get the word out. I figured maybe a post or two telling people about what has been revealed to me and all that. I thought this place might be able to push me in the right direction to get this on the road. Otherwise the only people I have told have been my close friends and all that. Still I would like to join you in the cafeteria but it seems a bit messy :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh don't worry friend I just wanted to get the word out. I figured maybe a post or two telling people about what has been revealed to me and all that. I thought this place might be able to push me in the right direction to get this on the road. Otherwise the only people I have told have been my close friends and all that. Still I would like to join you in the cafeteria but it seems a bit messy :D
I invite you to stay for more than just your message.
Moreover, messages are best delivered to people
thru discussion when you get to know them.