• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Howdy Y'all

robtex

Veteran Member
Nice to meet you. What are you studying in school and what are your hobbies and interests?

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Jane D:

Welcome to RF, I just started here recently too. You are sure to find a welcoming and knowledgeable group of people to hang out with here, the moderators are kind and very helpful.

Looking forward to seeing your posts!

Blessings,
Moon Woman

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Welcome to RF!

Could you tell us more about your beliefs? If you're comfortable doing so, of course. :)

SunMessenger

Catholic
It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here.
Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have any questions.

God Bless !

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Jane D. said:
I hope to get to know new people and new beliefs, while having an outlet to express my own. Hello all!! :)

Hi Jane,

Welcome to Religious Forums,

Please feel free to check out our guide for our newer members, from which there is also a link to the Forum rules with which you need to acquaint yourself (and there is a pretty good guide on what is not forum etiquette).

I hope you get to enjoy your time with us; please feel at home, and if there is anything about which you are not sure, please don't hesitate to ask.:)