• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Trump is chosen one, if he has the deadly virus now?

questfortruth

Why? Sure would get peoples sympathy support. The Anti won't die until time decreed but all else is on the table.
Sickness is one of the names of the Evil Spirit. Thus, if a person gets sick, he is under the attack of the evil spirit. The Anti will never be under such an attack because he will unite himself with satan.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The atheist communities are mostly voting for Biden? It is because Trump is a fundamental Christian: no reasonless abortions, no illegal immigration, no defunding the police, isn't it?
Trump clearly isn't a fundamental Christian based on his behavior and lifestyle, but fundamental Christians are part of his bootlicking brigate because he pays lip service to their agenda.

questfortruth

Trump clearly isn't a fundamental Christian based on his behavior and lifestyle

You are missing the point, namely, there is the Christian definition of what is fundamentalism. The fundamentalism is to observe own sins: On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” Mark 2:17

Yes, there is evidence for SC (computers for example) and there is evidence for Designers (humans for example). So what stops you from accepting premise 1?
"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."
Matthew 15:14

But, my brother, look why it so hard to prove God for atheists: there are two of them. The two spirits: the Holy Spirit and evil spirit. No third option. The Holy Spirit is proven to exists for theists, the evil spirit is proven to be absent for atheists.
Why? Because the Holy Spirit is the God of Existence. And the evil spirit (the satan) is the idol of non-existence (the death, "civil" unrest, and destruction)

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Trump's sickness must be not a random event, it must have a reason. Otherwise, he is not the chosen one.

I think it was a random event... the more you are a public figure, the bigger the chance you will contract it.

And Jesus wasn't without problems.