• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to stay sane during pandemic!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Not sure about the rest of the civilised world but down here in Oz it is still lockdown and many people are being affected and their mental health tested!

If you search for the phrase in the title of this thread you may find some cool suggestions!

I have only read a couple but this one appeals to me - may not exactly float your boat - who can tell?

50 Ways to Stay SANE During the Pandemic

Enjoy the rest of your browsing!

:)

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I just come and annoy people on here. Hopefully on Monday we have more freedom

RestlessSoul

Here in the Dis-United Kingdom, a mixture of bumbling government incompetence, undeserved good fortune, and the remnants of a once magnificent National Health Service, seems to have seen old Blighty through the worst.

Everything is open and life is returning to normal, whatever normal is. Most of the adult population is now vaccinated, some controversy over the vaccination of healthy teenagers though. Not sure how that's going to play out.

Anyway, plague of locusts is next up...

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Not sure about the rest of the civilised world but down here in Oz it is still lockdown and many people are being affected and their mental health tested!

If you search for the phrase in the title of this thread you may find some cool suggestions!

I have only read a couple but this one appeals to me - may not exactly float your boat - who can tell?

I like try not to focus on negatives and keep anxiety in perspective among,if course,keeping yourself informed with support. I didn't know people were still in lockdowns.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

I go and hug someone... they miss it. :D

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
I like try not to focus on negatives and keep anxiety in perspective among,if course,keeping yourself informed with support. I didn't know people were still in lockdowns.

Yes - our city (Melbourne) is now the most locked down city in the world - topping Buenos Ares - even a curfew.

We used to be called the most liveable city in the world.

The have been violent protests and the police have a tough job to do ....

People in nursing homes & hospitals are not allowed visitors and that has upset many or the population.

I am not sure what the answer is but it sure hasn't worked so far - the lock-down is causing more suffering than the virus itself ...

Anyway, enjoy your day and we will carry on as best as we can!

Cheers!