• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to get rich

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
apple-82.gif
A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money. The old guy fingered his worsted wool vest and said, "Well, son, it was 1932. The depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel. I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents. The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them at 5 pm for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I'd accumulated a fortune of $1.37. Then my wife's father died and left us two million dollars."

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
apple-82.gif
A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money. The old guy fingered his worsted wool vest and said, "Well, son, it was 1932. The depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel. I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents. The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them at 5 pm for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I'd accumulated a fortune of $1.37. Then my wife's father died and left us two million dollars."
Being rich without money is the best that ever happened to @Conscious thoughts

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How to make $$$ on your computer

Press the [shift] key then repeadly press the [4] key.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today it's even easier - no apple polishing needed. Just create a new digital currency related to cats, create a few cat NFTs and let people know on the internet. Money will roll in. Just remember that the cats need their fair share or you're in trouble.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Today it's even easier - no apple polishing needed. Just create a new digital currency related to cats, create a few cat NFTs and let people know on the internet. Money will roll in. Just remember that the cats need their fair share or you're in trouble.

If you employ cats from other regions with...umm...less robust labour laws, it's much easier to pay them a pittance and make hay from their sweat. I mean...maximise shareholder returns.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Mix crypto currency with strange animals, and you get a weregoose that lays a golden egg every time it mauls and devours its unsuspecting victims every full new moon.

Just follow the blood and bring your egg basket.