• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to develop a growth mindset

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings everyone!

I trust you are enjoying your experiences here on the forum today.

I found this website a few days ago and it has more free content than anyone is ever likely to read all of it!

But this one may help some of you if you are like me.

Here's a taste -

When we stop growing, we plateau. And we all know a plateau is a meh place to be. Fireworks and magic don’t happen on a plateau. The thing is many people don’t realize they have the internal power to expand their knowledge. To develop their emotional intelligence and become better versions of themselves, day in and day out.

Young children are like sponges. They watch and learn, and soak up new information daily. But when, and why does this stop? What happened to our curious childlike minds? We don’t need to accept a static mind. Our skill set is not fixed. The beauty of being human is our ability to learn. And what an incredible era to be alive. We have access to intricate information on every imaginable subject at the touch of a button. We have online courses on just about every topic.

In this article, we will discuss what a growth mindset is and the benefits this can bring to your life. Most importantly I will share tips on how you can develop a growth mindset.

Read the full article here -

5 Ways to Develop a Growth Mindset (and Excel at Life)

Scroll down to bottom for a couple more links at that site!

Enjoy the rest of your browsing!

:)