• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How old is Hinduism

Harsh

Over the years we have watched several people (and some of us are included in this group) take on Aup over AIT and/or his atheism. I suspect some people have left the forum in frustration over it. HE WILL NOT CHANGE HIS MIND. There could be 100 000 of the greatest scholars explain how AIT has long since been debunked. That's why, in a nutshell. P is just trying to be helpful to you to save you from wasting time, like so many have already done.

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Check the post, I added a link to a YouTube video for you.
I do not go by Youtube videos. Give me something better.
Max Muller did do work on Sanskrit but often tried to convince Indians it's origins were from Ancient Aryans and that it was all primitive worship.
Of course, the origins of Vedas is with ancient Aryans. If the origins of Hinduism were not ancient we would not have had this topic. And what is ancient is primitive in comparison to the world today. If 'primitive' was not there, the 'modern' would not have come about.
Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.
Well, no harm in trying. However, the topic is then suited for 'Same Faith debates'. :D
I suspect some people have left the forum in frustration over it.
Vinayaka, if some people have done that, is it my fault? That there are differing views should be accepted by all people. Have I ever in any way renegaded on my Hinduism? Check any of my 5,000+ posts.

Last edited: