• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Liberal / Conservative Are You?

Unedited

http://www.blogthings.com/liborconquiz/

Your Political Profile

Overall: 60% Conservative, 40% Liberal Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

I'm always worried when I start a new thread that it's already been done, so sorry if it has. :)

I found my results surprising at first, but then I realised...not so much. It was fun to take, even though there were a few times when I felt my answer wasn't a choice.

Saw11_2000

Your Political Profile

Overall: 70% Conservative, 30% Liberal Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Saw11_2000

Some of the questions didn't have enough choices, more of them I would have veered slightly more liberal, so I'm probably more 60-40 or 50-50.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

wow i usually consider myself a fiscal conservative...but go figure...

Fluffy

A fool
hmmm far to conservative for my liking....

Overall: 10% Conservative, 90% Liberal Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal Defense and Crime: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

A

angellous_evangellous

Overall: 45% Conservative, 55% Liberal Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personally, I like the ethics response. With prayer and fasting, I could possibly become more liberal than I am now. :rolleyes:

jewscout

Religious Zionist
i think what set off my crime one was the question on Pot...:D

well overall is about right for me...some stuff on conservative on others i'm liberal...

but i hate both parties!!!!:verymad:

A

angellous_evangellous

Fluffy said:
hmmm far to conservative for my liking....

Overall: 10% Conservative, 90% Liberal Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal Defense and Crime: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Me too ROFL!! Who weighs these things?

Whoever it is made some spelling fopas. :149:

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Overall: 30% Conservative, 70% Liberal
Social Issues
: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility
Fiscal Issues
Ethics
: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime
: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Wow, I didn't see the defense and crimes thing coming. :eek:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Poorly designed survey. I couldn't even complete it. What do you do If you agree or disagree equally with both choices?

Fluffy

A fool
Poorly designed survey. I couldn't even complete it. What do you do If you agree or disagree equally with both choices?
For starters you go to www.politicalcompass.org where this quiz ripped most of the questions but where it allows you to answer in different ways. I strongly reccomend it for anyone who would like to use something a little more indepth and analytical than this quiz.

Pah

Uber all member
No real surprises here
Overall: 5% Conservative, 95% Liberal
Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Overall: 5% Conservative, 95% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility
Fiscal Issues
Ethics
Defense and Crime
: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal '

Nice. I wonder where the social issues conservativity came in... (Just found out. I voted for a "voucher system". What I'd actually prefer is a ground up rebuild of the schooling system).

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Great link, Fluffy, though I did feel a need for some neutral or N/A responses in some cases. I ended up far into the Libertarian Left.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Overall: 40% Conservative, 60% Liberal Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal I found some of the questions hard to reply to, because they obviously were tailored to the American system. I must admit to being confused by the results.:confused:

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Even before I take this one, I'm going to predict that an many questions, I will be torn between 2 answers. That's the big drawback with multiple guess quizzes.:D

Well...no surprise given the black/white nature of the possible answers:
Your Political Profile

Overall: 80% Conservative, 20% Liberal
Social Issues
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues
: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Defense and Crime

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 3.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.77

I think that's a little more accurate, but with more questions and more options per question, that's no big surprise.

Melody

Well, here's how I fared on this one:
Your Political Profile

Overall: 40% Conservative, 60% Liberal Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

And on the other link I'm considered a slightly left leaning libertarian.