• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Does God Communicate With You?

ukok102nak

:ghost: here's a secret of many ways how to communicate with powerful entities
first is with visions and anyone could somehow attain the best result through meditation
and if those entities known as gods enter your thoughts then it is the beginning of a new world
for you and me just whast like happened within this few hours when
suddenly a vision of a fair maiden hand is pickin a DNA like symbol although
we never saw its face but we managed to identify its clothed that is
looks like some space sorcerres costume and
she spoke with us telling something about the secrets of the building blocks of life
and we were not so lucky to understand what she is trying to say
except the one they called my son
indeed that fair maiden has a lovely hands waving unto those DNA like symbols contains a
self-replicating molecule and It seems that such a repair system is already present from the beginning of that science like presentation and
what is weird is the evolving DNA like symbol (when some part of it were turn to dust with a
slight touch of the fair maiden hands then it grows again like a plant but
we can't see if there's a seed like shape inside) one thing is for sure and that is the DNA like symbol
were surrounded with a dark like cloud
from top to buttom
and one of our brethren says that is no so interesting as the fair maiden hands

and if we may say so
just don't get to serious about this because
it is only a vision nothing more nothing less

Last edited:

EverChanging

If you believe a god or gods communicate with you, precisely how does it, or do they do that? Through nature? Revelation? Do you hear voices or see visions? Is there a "small, still voice inside"? Or via some other means?

Sometimes there is a still small voice or an intuitive prompt. Other times I hear voices or see visions and experience other effects.

How do you make sure it's a god or gods that is communicating with you? How do you know what it is communicating is true and/or beneficial?

I simply listen to the message and evaluate whether it had any merit or helpfulness. At times the messages have involved intuition about other people -- things I could have picked up by cues or otherwise subconsciously.

Since I tend not to believe that the God(s) are external to me, but rather internal psychological forces I do not spend a great deal of time evaluating whether the message could have originated from an external source. I tend to think this is a matter of my psychology.

Because my critical faculty is intact, and I am comfortable with the idea that this may all be a totally natural psychological phenomenon I do not believe that I am experiencing psychosis. I have discussed this matter with a psychiatrist who has come to the same conclusion.